Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

senton 6s suspension setup

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Ethan_waite, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Ethan_waite

Ethan_waite Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Nero, Outcast, Senton
    Hi! I recently got myself a senton 6s and it's made me fall in love with arrma lol. However, I noticed the front shock seem to be significantly easier to compress. Anyone know what the stock shock oil is? And what oil are you guys running for general bashing and a few decent sized jumps?

2. chevys10zr2003

chevys10zr2003 Premium Member!
    Premium Member ArrmaForum Fan Excellence Award

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Senton, Typhon
    You can look up the manuals online from here. https://www.arrma-rc.com/support/downloads/SENTON/BLX/2017

The V1 like yours is listed as 550cst. The V2 has 800cst in the front and 600cst in the rear. Most people run Team Associated shock oils and they are listed in wt measurements as well as cst measurements. I would honestly try the weights that they have in the V2 as most people tend to go a little heavier weight than what stock is.

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer