Senton Mega SCT wheels tyres options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warby

"Hurry up and wait"
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. ADX-10
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Senton Mega
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Infraction 4x4
Hi all, my young bloke has worn out the tyres on his Senton mega after a bit of fun racing around roads and a rough bitumen track.

My question is, what options do we have with replacement tyres or complete wheel sets being a 14mm hex?

I think we'll stick with SC wheels or something of a similar size to avoid extra stress on the driveline and stay within a reasonable price too as he'll be paying for them (this might sound mean but i'm trying to teach him the value of money, saving vs spending etc).
The stock dBoots FORTRESS SC didn't last long but are they the best option?

IDK

Your advise would be appreciated, thanks

Duratrax or Louise make 14mm SCT tires and they are pretty cheap, but still good.

Duratrax or Louise make 14mm SCT tires and they are pretty cheap, but still good.
thanks @jondilly1974, just had a quick look at your suggestions. Duratrax seems a bit pricey here in Aust with postage and import tax but the Louise seem an option. The Louise SC Rock look similar to the dBoots Fortress SC.

Get the Arrma AR310816 12mm hexes or the Duratrax DTXC3596 12mm hexes if you can get one or the other and run just about anything you want (as long as the wheels have the right offset).

thanks @jondilly1974, just had a quick look at your suggestions. Duratrax seems a bit pricey here in Aust with postage and import tax but the Louise seem an option. The Louise SC Rock look similar to the dBoots Fortress SC.
Louise and Duratrax are the same product. Buy whichever is cheaper where you are. Duratrax are cheap here in the USA. We have trouble getting Louise branded.

Louise and Duratrax are the same product. Buy whichever is cheaper where you are. Duratrax are cheap here in the USA. We have trouble getting Louise branded.
same product, different name.. ok thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back