Server Donation 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave a bit more, can we get a ms paint sickstylethermometerupdate please
A bit more? ??? Thank you!

I know I'm going to catch heck for this update as I just noticed I hit the line... but this is too good not to share. 65% folks!

This is beyond epic!

Because of this drive, I've now been able to get newer licenses for both the media gallery and the forum and have just updated both as well. I'm working to schedule a server admin to take a peek under the hood as well. This is HUGE guys and owned entirely to all of you!

fund-64.jpg

THANK YOU!

Huge thanks to @Badtouch The basher (https://badtouchbreaker.com/) for donating an AWESOME prize for this drive.

Badtouchbreaker.com has just donated to the giveaway a M2c 1/8th scale chassis of the winners choice OR any M2c parts up to $130 value!!!!

m2c-chassis.jpg

Just wanted to help out, thanks for the mention ? each and every single person just makes this forum a wealth of knowledge, and i love it, it means the world to me to able to give something back to this great community!
Bash on brothers and sisters ?
Best forum, best members, best admin (smooooch). Thanks @Badtouch The basher for your generosity. PM me for the address where you should send the chassis?

I have to say I am surprised that Horizon Hobby and or Arrma didn't send you a 10th anniversary outcast. This forum has done so much for the brand. You would think that they would recognize that. And just think what a raffle for that truck would have brought in?

I have to say I am surprised that Horizon Hobby and or Arrma didn't send you a 10th anniversary outcast. This forum has done so much for the brand. You would think that they would recognize that. And just think what a raffle for that truck would have brought in?
Least the usa got them ? we didn't in the uk or any part of the world ? not complaining tho, saved me some money ?
Best forum, best members, best admin (smooooch). Thanks @Badtouch The basher for your generosity. PM me for the address where you should send the chassis?
Tried to add you on Facebook mate ? Adrian Craig Medlock. ?

What is the ArrmaForum Server Drive?
As many of you known and most have reported one way or another, ArrmaForum had been having a bit of some issues with downtime.

Long story short, we've moved the forum over to a brand new provider altogether and things have returned to normal. However in doing so has left the site funds empty and while the site is remaining online there are still some issues we need to sort out. Additional funds for software licenses, support, admin service time, add-on development and of course web hosting.

The purpose of this donation drive is to get take care of all of the above for the little bit that remains for this year and most if not all of next year.

What do you get in return for your financial support?
Besides being able to support the forum financially and enjoying the new features that will be coming soon. Everyone that donates will also be entered into a giveaway for a number of RC items totaling over $800!

How long will the drive last?
The server drive will last until our goal of $2600 is reached or until November 1st, which ever comes first.

DONATE NOW

What are the prizes you can win?
There will be a total of 4 different winners eligible to win the following prizes:
  • (2x) Futaba 3PV Radio Systems
  • M2c 1/8th scale chassis of winners choice or other M2c parts up to $130 value! (Thanks to https://badtouchbreaker.com/)
  • SMC 4S 8,000mAh hard case LiPo battery and
  • Choice of ARRMA 4s RC (Outcast or Kraton) OR a $400 gift card (winners choice!)

How many chances do I get when I donate?
For every $10 donated you will be entered one time into the hat.
So if you donate $20, you'll get 2 entries. $40, you will be entered 4 times and so on.
View attachment 49048

View attachment 49347

DONATE NOW
Very cool to have m2c step up for a good cause... edit: very cool to have bad touch basher step up...

Last edited:
Least the usa got them ? we didn't in the uk or any part of the world ? not complaining tho, saved me some money ?

Tried to add you on Facebook mate ? Adrian Craig Medlock. ?
Look again?

Forum decals have never been a profit. Those have almost always been paid out of pocket to both for printing and shipping. Send me your name and shipping address and I'll get some out to you. I'm actually sending out a batch in the morning!

@WoodiE

Will 4 sets of decals take care of all costs and shipping to the Netherlands?

Just wanted to help out, thanks for the mention ? each and every single person just makes this forum a wealth of knowledge, and i love it, it means the world to me to able to give something back to this great community!
Bash on brothers and sisters ?

Thank you very much!

What is the ArrmaForum Server Drive?
As many of you known and most have reported one way or another, ArrmaForum had been having a bit of some issues with downtime.

Long story short, we've moved the forum over to a brand new provider altogether and things have returned to normal. However in doing so has left the site funds empty and while the site is remaining online there are still some issues we need to sort out. Additional funds for software licenses, support, admin service time, add-on development and of course web hosting.

The purpose of this donation drive is to get take care of all of the above for the little bit that remains for this year and most if not all of next year.

What do you get in return for your financial support?
Besides being able to support the forum financially and enjoying the new features that will be coming soon. Everyone that donates will also be entered into a giveaway for a number of RC items totaling over $800!

How long will the drive last?
The server drive will last until our goal of $2600 is reached or until November 1st, which ever comes first.

DONATE NOW

What are the prizes you can win?
There will be a total of 4 different winners eligible to win the following prizes:
  • (2x) Futaba 3PV Radio Systems
  • M2c 1/8th scale chassis of winners choice or other M2c parts up to $130 value! (Thanks to https://badtouchbreaker.com/)
  • SMC 4S 8,000mAh hard case LiPo battery and
  • Choice of ARRMA 4s RC (Outcast or Kraton) OR a $400 gift card (winners choice!)

How many chances do I get when I donate?
For every $10 donated you will be entered one time into the hat.
So if you donate $20, you'll get 2 entries. $40, you will be entered 4 times and so on.
View attachment 49048

View attachment 49347

DONATE NOW
Badtouch breakers is a top shop ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back