Server Donation 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest... I was hoping to win the Arrma 4s... But if I won the battery I was planning on gifting it to whoever won the rig. As for the radio... I just bought the flysky Noble nb4 and absolutely love it. Since it's 20 model memory I'd gift the radio to whoever won the rig! ?? win win???

Since I have the Noble now too, I'm very happy. Cost of the internal antenna and water resistant rx is so excellent. 20 model memory is so excellent. I have less than 20 unneeded radios across all my surface rcs and plan to sell (mostly Tactic) rx and tx sets while I buy new receivers for the FlySky. The V4 Spektrum set is free to whomever pays shipping. I'm sure it won't get gone here at arrmaforum but maaaayybe somebody out there needs one for a smaller scale wltoys or similar.

Since I have the Noble now too, I'm very happy. Cost of the internal antenna and water resistant rx is so excellent. 20 model memory is so excellent. I have less than 20 unneeded radios across all my surface rcs and plan to sell (mostly Tactic) rx and tx sets while I buy new receivers for the FlySky. The V4 Spektrum set is free to whomever pays shipping. I'm sure it won't get gone here at arrmaforum but maaaayybe somebody out there needs one for a smaller scale wltoys or similar.
I'm thinking of making a video like @Thomas P about how to use it properly! ???????

Just sign the bottom and I'll do the rest.........Pops
View attachment 49893

I'm only 48.

tempsnip.png

Congratz to all winners!

Great to see that most are all fairly new members..

@Full Throttle R/C Great gesture to give that pack to the winner of the truck!

My guess is: this forum will keep growing! As does Armma's fan base.. Especially with all those new trucks for 2019

@WoodiE Thnx for all your behind the scenes hard work! Just to keep us all havin a place to come back to!

Last edited:
It's that time... lets find out who the lucky winners are for all the awesome prizes!

But quickly, I want to thank everyone that donated. You guys have been a MASSIVE help and I greatly appreciate. You guys are awesome. THANK YOU!

Okay lets find out who's winning what! :D

And the winners are...

ARRMA 4s
@airbound21

CHASSIS
@JamesCanada

BATTERY
@Full Throttle R/C

RADIO #1
@cyberthingy

RADIO #2
@ajegidi

Congrats guys and thank you again!
Result ? well done guy's, some brilliant prizes as normal Woodie ?

I'm really glad I won a radio. Made my day.. Been wanting to try an alternative on a couple of my Chinese Trucks. Both my Arrmas have the already excellent Tactic Radios. Thanks to the forum operators and congrats to all the other winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back