Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh, no honey, I'm not looking at new rc's!!🙄🤭
Must..stop..look-ing..🤣🤣
Not a terrible deal. Better than msrp. But still doesn't makes sense considering the kraton's can be had for around that price or cheaper.
Yeah, I haven't paid much attention to the Savage after the sticker shock when they were reintroduced 😮🤭👎
Just sharing with the class, I know there are some dedicated fans out there.

$520 infraction, felony, or fireteam
$480 notorious
$290 Vendetta

https://www.towerhobbies.com/arrma-fall-sale/
Getting ready for 2023 releases I hope…
antonio banderas yes GIF

Have some killer deals. Man - and two weeks after I just got my Infraction from them. oh well.

Can get an Infraction, Felony, or Fireteam shipped to your door for $519.99!!

1663954840059.png

Looks like Vortex Hobbies has them all for $519 also.

I know when I order from King Cobra - I never pay tax either. don't know if that is a Florida thing when shipping out of state or not.

Have some killer deals. Man - and two weeks after I just got my Infraction from them. oh well.

Can get an Infraction, Felony, or Fireteam shipped to your door for $519.99!!

View attachment 245345
Looks like Vortex Hobbies has them all for $519 also.

I know when I order from King Cobra - I never pay tax either. don't know if that is a Florida thing when shipping out of state or not.
Seems to be going around..

I sure would if I had the scratch!!
Same here, I love that car and I've heard a lot of people say it's their favorite, even the guys with the huge rigs. It's a pretty penny though, even on the sale. I like how unique it is, it's definitely fun to look at for sure. And the tires! I've never had such a positive reaction to tires before :LOL:

Do you think these are decent enough motor bearings? https://www.ebay.com/itm/332900284176
You can get them at a pretty heavy discount (35-50%) when you buy 2 or more.

I don't need ceramic, just looking for decent abec 5 motor bearings. But the listing doesn't say squat other than they are a 5x16x5 "brushless motor bearing kit".

Considering taking a gamble for a good deal.

Do you think these are decent enough motor bearings? https://www.ebay.com/itm/332900284176
You can get them at a pretty heavy discount (35-50%) when you buy 2 or more.

I don't need ceramic, just looking for decent abec 5 motor bearings. But the listing doesn't say squat other than they are a 5x16x5 "brushless motor bearing kit".

Considering taking a gamble for a good deal.
Nothing about being sealed either. They have to be at least sealed! 😂

Nice!! Thanks for sharing👍
Guess the Fireteam and Felony are the slow movers eh?
No they cost $700 so of course they get a bigger discount. You notice how as the price of the vehicle drops so does the discount. That is how most fo the coupon codes work on these sites, the more you spend the more of a discount you get.

You don't want rubber sealed bearings for the motor. The high temps will melt the rubber! Metal shielded for the motor is common.
I’ve been running these for 10 years I would consider these rubber sealed. Never had a problem with them for the motor. I run the ceramics in my infraction also.
39C84D9F-8109-4060-A826-351125FF685B.png

No they cost $700 so of course they get a bigger discount. You notice how as the price of the vehicle drops so does the discount. That is how most fo the coupon codes work on these sites, the more you spend the more of a discount you get.
Uh, okay, but why doesn't that reflect on the o8s blx then? It's nearly $1k rig?
I do see that the discount generally goes up with price, but I still believe the Felony and Fireteam are the slow movers for Arrma, hence the bigger discount on them.
Either way, Arrma is having sales and discounts like clockwork lately.. even TRX has lowered the e revo by $100.. sign of the times I guess.
I’ve been running these for 10 years I would consider these rubber sealed. Never had a problem with them for the motor. I run the ceramics in my infraction also. View attachment 245562
No reason rubber sealed won't hold up in a motor, I don't think. At least thermally anyway. What's a realistic temperature limit on a brushless motor, 200-220f? The rubber seals have a considerably higher threshold than that.
I've never seen anything other than metal shielded bearings from the factory though either.
Perhaps this is due to rubber seals being more fragile than metal shields? Only thing I can come up with..

Last edited:
Uh, okay, but why doesn't that reflect on the o8s blx then? It's nearly $1k rig?
I do see that the discount generally goes up with price, but I still believe the Felony and Fireteam are the slow movers for Arrma, hence the bigger discount on them.
Either way, Arrma is having sales and discounts like clockwork lately.. even TRX has lowered the e revo by $100.. sign of the times I guess.

No reason rubber sealed won't hold up in a motor, I don't think. At least thermally anyway. What's a realistic temperature limit on a brushless motor, 200-220f? The rubber seals have a considerably higher threshold than that.
I've never seen anything other than metal shielded bearings from the factory though either.
Perhaps this is due to rubber seals being more fragile than metal shields? Only thing I can come up with..

The 8s models were on sale for dirt cheap a few months back remember they were at least $200 off.

The 8s models were on sale for dirt cheap a few months back remember they were at least $200 off.
I do, and I can easily be wrong too, not trying to disprove you in any way. Sorry if I came off that way..I love these sales and discounts!! I grabbed an sct410.3 for $290, I know others have gotten it for even less, but I'm stoked to be able to cash in on it just the same👍😁🍻

Back