Shelf Queens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still wrapped.. not sure if I’ll ever take them out 😅

49B724A8-DB8E-46D2-8AAC-7E50DC03EB81.jpeg

So he can dual wield guns :ROFLMAO:
Always keep one as backup in your ankle holster.;)

I see a lot of new rigs here that never got any love. :(:(
Never to be used now because they are too old.:whistle: Hard to get parts?
Just collecting dust.:whistle:

What's your story on why you have a brand new Senton 6s ???
I bought two sentons back in the day, because I thought they looked so good. I bashed the hell out of one and never got around to using the other one. Before I knew it, it was discontinued, so now it's a shelf queen.

I bought two sentons back in the day, because I thought they looked so good. I bashed the hell out of one and never got around to using the other one. Before I knew it, it was discontinued, so now it's a shelf queen.
Right before Armma discontinued the Senton one of the reps from Horizon told me that "Arrma has big plans for the Senton." That didn't really turn out like I had hoped.

^^^ IMHO, those "BIG" plans for the 6s Senton was ultimately the larger Mojave as it was.:)
For the most part, a stretched out Senton.
HH could have very easily called the Mojave a Senton instead. Then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

^^^ IMHO, those "BIG" plans for the 6s Senton was ultimately the larger Mojave as it was.:)
For the most part, a stretched out Senton.
HH could have very easily called the Mojave a Senton instead. Then we wouldn't be having this conversation.
I'm not sure why they didn't to be honest, they like to recycle names anyway as the Mojave was their first short course truck on their old 2wd platform.

I feel like they made a mistake with the Senton 6s. It stands to reason that if the original 3s Senton was a LWB, the 6s version was supposed to be LWB as well. But somewhere along the production line, some penny pinching bean counter made the platform SWB instead. By time it was noticed, it was was also noted that the SWB Senton gave a whole new experience. So they left until another bean counter with OCD decided it HAD to LWB as intended. At this stage, Horizon got involved and said, "whoa, boys! It's not good business practice to admit to mistakes".
So rather than admit a mistake, the "under cover Senton" was born and named Mojave. And to dispell any rumors of my theory, they said it wasn't a SCT. It's a dessert truck.

As if there was any real difference

And again , either way , HH has all the parts for the Senton V3 , why the hell not just re-issue the dam truck if you have all the parts !!!! TLR Typhon , .... make a dam TLR Senton !!!

I will be collecting all the necessary parts to convert a Typhon into a Senton , when I have all the ( bumpers / cage / side rails / shock towers ) I will buy a new TLR Typhon and make my own !!! Leaving the wider arms for better handling though !!!

I feel like they made a mistake with the Senton 6s. It stands to reason that if the original 3s Senton was a LWB, the 6s version was supposed to be LWB as well. But somewhere along the production line, some penny pinching bean counter made the platform SWB instead. By time it was noticed, it was was also noted that the SWB Senton gave a whole new experience. So they left until another bean counter with OCD decided it HAD to LWB as intended. At this stage, Horizon got involved and said, "whoa, boys! It's not good business practice to admit to mistakes".
So rather than admit a mistake, the "under cover Senton" was born and named Mojave. And to dispell any rumors of my theory, they said it wasn't a SCT. It's a dessert truck.

As if there was any real difference

But the Senton 6s was introduced in late 2015 early 2016, the Senton Mega 4x4 came out in the fall of 2017.

They are only different wheelbases based on platform.

20220305_2345.jpeg

But the Senton 6s was introduced in late 2015 early 2016, the Senton Mega 4x4 came out in the fall of 2017.

They are only different wheelbases based on platform.

View attachment 204651
I so thought you were wrong that I looked it up. I always assumed the 3s platform came BEFORE the 6s for the Senton.
Mind blown and thanks for the info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back