Shelf Queens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotnitro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone has one! Or five :LOL:

Let's see them shelf queens! I'm talking about the ONE! You know that one shelf queen (or for some, multiple queens) that you've NEVER driven! I'm currently working on one that I've never talked about in here. I'll get the pics up when it's done.

I wanna see brand spankin new rides that you're going to park on the shelf! Post em up!

0000000000.jpg

I have never driven this sucker (totally not because I only bought the batteries yesterday :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
No shelf queens here. Even my rare and expensive to fix touring cars get drivin, albeit I have brushed systems in the most valuable ones so I can still drive them without worrying too much about crashing. But shelf queens (and garage queens in the 1:1 world) have no place in my life.

Everyone has one! Or five :LOL:

Let's see them shelf queens! I'm talking about the ONE! You know that one shelf queen (or for some, multiple queens) that you've NEVER driven! I'm currently working on one that I've never talked about in here. I'll get the pics up when it's done.

I wanna see brand spankin new rides that you're going to park on the shelf! Post em up!
No Way
Adam Devine Reaction GIF

What year was that made? 89?
I'm pretty sure I got it in the '90's but I don't remember exactly when. A few months ago I put it on ebay for $1000. I got an offer for $500 and got scared and pulled if off. Like Jabba with Han I decided I liked it right where it was on my shelf;)
I have two. Old Jato is still in box, don't want to break the cellophane seal. 🤣
View attachment 201825

That Camaro is really nice!

No shelf queens here. Even my rare and expensive to fix touring cars get drivin, albeit I have brushed systems in the most valuable ones so I can still drive them without worrying too much about crashing. But shelf queens (and garage queens in the 1:1 world) have no place in my life.
Same here. Nothing against those who want to preserve em..but all my rigs get used.😎

Why did I get a notification that someone quoted my post in this thread? I've never posted in this thread :alien::alien::alien::alien:

I've driven every rc car I have at least once.

Saw this on eBay. Was temped to buy it, especially after they offered a discount on top of the sale price. But if I did, it would have to be a shelf queen due to lack of parts availability. Its a V1 6s Senton still NIB. WOW.

SENTON.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back