Side shot Saturday - show us what you got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not an Arrma.. but still cool looking! 😎
20221130_201037.jpg

Just wanted to APOLOGIZE to everyone for screwing up last week. Thought I had my Senton posing properly but I was WRONG. You all had it right! For those of you who followed my lead, please don't! I've posted both a correct and incorrect pose with pictorials only for the illiterate. To clarify, the Senton is incorrect, the Typhon is correct. My apologies!

IMG_20230210_182253131_HDR.jpg

Just wanted to APOLOGIZE to everyone for screwing up last week. Thought I had my Senton posing properly but I was WRONG. You all had it right! For those of you who followed my lead, please don't! I've posted both a correct and incorrect pose with pictorials only for the illiterate. To clarify, the Senton is incorrect, the Typhon is correct. My apologies!

View attachment 277221
But it's Friday today 🤣

View attachment 277221
Hey Whoa there, little premature are we? :LOL:

Back