Side shot Saturday - show us what you got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤟😁👍

IMG_20221003_212557444.jpg

I'm loving all these crawler pics! Everyone changing it up 🙂
Yeah .you guys need to some how slow down a little with posting these awesome looking crawler and trail rigs because I've been debating on getting one 😁

Yeah .you guys need to some how slow down a little with posting these awesome looking crawler and trail rigs because I've been debating on getting one 😁

Your right, I'm sorry 😇😅😂

Just buy one already! Or build one? I'm looking into building another for myself. About that season for me 😁

20231020_180634.jpg

Your right, I'm sorry 😇😅😂

Just buy one already! Or build one? I'm looking into building another for myself. About that season for me 😁

View attachment 356599
That is a awesome looking rig😁 .I'm just at that point where I have enough street beasts and I'm happy with the POWA each one has and lately I've been just looking for more different unique body's for them.when you slap a new cover ,it feels like a different rig and for now putting in money towards a crawler for something I'll only use probably a few times cause I'm stuck in speed that it's best I follow my heart and stick to what I love more ..but doesn't mean someday I won't get a crawler👍

Hey now ,no need to be sad..I did say someday ill get one just not now .someday ill pop up on here with one.might not be a expensive all dooked out one but a decent one 👍 mean while ill just keep BLASTING 😁

You guys are killing me ...stop the teasing for the sake of my wallet 🤣

Out here in Colorado we love to crawl. I found a new spot maybe. Will have to see when it gets warmer. Winter weather storm coming today/night with high winds.
Here in the Rhode Island ghetto we Run🤣🤣 no time for slow moving.maybey that's why I love speed running 🤷

Here in the Rhode Island ghetto we Run🤣🤣 no time for slow moving.maybey that's why I love speed running 🤷
I feel for you - I've been out west all winter and once they plow today's storm in the rockies, I'm heading over Monarch pass back home towards Connecticut. Ugh. Even bashing is more fun here.

btw, a fireteam with 5 batteries, spare pair of paddle tires (slickrock or dunes - same hike), and tools and water to stay alive is very heavy for an unfit old man on a 7 mile mountain hike. But I had to do it for the Arrma content.
IMG_4285.jpeg
IMG_4294.jpeg

Now that's what I'm talking about. Looks like you had a good hike. We're you in Utah?. I plan on doing a very rocky spot up in Rocky Mountain National Park as soon as the snow clears (May) I hope the don't yell at me. LOL I'm in the same boat with ya on the age thing. Yes, water is always my number one thing to pack for a hike.

Safe travels!

Back