Side shot Saturday - show us what you got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man these are sick, I need 1 😅

I think everyone should tag @King blitz in every crawler photo site wide until he buys one. Just saying 🤣
Ok then

@King blitz
1000001090.jpg

@King blitz

1000001088.jpg

You guys are horrible 🤣🤣🤣 I showed my wife what you guys are doing to me and she said delete that forum ,I said hell noooooooooo😁👍
I say delete that wife. Forum 4 eva. 🤣

Now that's what I'm talking about. Looks like you had a good hike. We're you in Utah?. I plan on doing a very rocky spot up in Rocky Mountain National Park as soon as the snow clears (May) I hope the don't yell at me. LOL I'm in the same boat with ya on the age thing. Yes, water is always my number one thing to pack for a hike.

Safe travels!
Yes, Moab Rim trail - really great crawling trail can hike the whole 7 mile lollipop loop and hit some neat sand spots far out, or just go as far as you want, it's awesome crawling from the start, only pretty heavily modded 1:1 jeeps and crawlers on that trail too. The hiking trail next to it, if you prefer, is called The Stairmaster. Nice views most of the way too of course. Wish I could stay for the melt in the rockies, should be great.
IMG_4306 (1).jpeg

That is a fantastic area you hiked. The views like you say are a must. Winter in Moab is something I would love to do. I went to Moab for many years. My younger days on KTM dirt bikes with friend's. I worked with a guy that had a 1:1 Jeep crawler four link and all the goodies. I can tell ya it's one hell of a ride. That is what got me into the crawler end of rc.

Yes, Moab Rim trail - really great crawling trail can hike the whole 7 mile lollipop loop and hit some neat sand spots far out, or just go as far as you want, it's awesome crawling from the start, only pretty heavily modded 1:1 jeeps and crawlers on that trail too. The hiking trail next to it, if you prefer, is called The Stairmaster. Nice views most of the way too of course. Wish I could stay for the melt in the rockies, should be great.
View attachment 356681
Wow some of you guys live in places I only see in movies .that is some beautiful peaceful scenery 😁👍 perfect for all you crawler heads out there

Back