Typhon Some confusion here.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never said i don't know how. i was just saying that i can see why you woundn't want to. i've done it many times.
If you are correct, then why would you even want a 4x4 model.? You cant do anything without wrapping yourself around that Power Module design. Need to embrace it or get another platform. It is what it is.
Is that what you are saying??
If so I would agree.

>>>Just, this does not help @Absolute RC noob, right?

Sorry if I don't hold hands and sing Cum bya. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And I never pretend to be the "be all, end all" final say.
Take my advice with a grain of salt.:unsure:
Take it or leave it, is good with me. A thread that only needed my one early response... and 17 posts later we are still here talking about ME?:ROFLMAO:
Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

O Mr. Po-Po.......we love talking about you. 😂 I know your posts are always to the point. Sometimes they are nice and respectful and sometimes harsher than they need to be. Don't forget to take your meds man. 😂😂 Def a NY thang! :love:

Yeah I never have many issues with my fellow New Yorkers.
We all speak the same music.:ROFLMAO:
No Cumbya playing in the background here.;)
Man...totally get what you are saying, but who pissed in your Wheaties this morning? You sound grumpy. 😂 Tone was def a little harsh towards someone who just joined. Could have worded it a little better Mr. Po-Po. You've got a lot of knowledge and experience in this hobby (which I respect) and that's what this forum is all about, helpin' others. Not hatin', just sayin'. (y)😁✌️
Read my post closely .
I said I was NOT Hating... in my very first post above.
Lets not hijack this OP's thread...... regarding Me anymore.

Edited.

Last edited:
Yeah I never have many issues with my fellow New Yorkers.
We all speak the same music.:ROFLMAO:
No Cumbya playing in the background here.;)

Read my post closely .
I said I was NOT Hating... in my very first post above.
Lets not hijack this OP's thread...... regarding Me anymore.

Edited.
Well said 👍

First time you dive into a new thing it can feel a bit nerve racking.
@SrC comes off strong but he means well. Best thing to do is realize the time will come you gotta open it up, so no point in putting it off.
Don't stress it confusing you @Absolute RC noob! We got your back here if you have any issues!

The 2 hardest things about it.. take the screw out of the red lock from the bottom. It slides over into the battery compartment. At first I thought it popped up and even in the videos it wasn't clear to me at first.. if its got dirt under it (most likely does) it won't slide easy. You can put a little pressure on it with a screwdriver. Just keep it even.
Next you'll pull that release tab up top.. once again the module isn't going to slide right out. Put a screwdriver between the module and the chassis on the back side. While holding the release tab pry it out evenly with your screwdriver. Little on one side and a little on the other till its loose. Its not difficult at all... just doesn't slide out easy without help like they make it seam. Dirt really jams them up quick.

From there its just 3 screws to pull the back of the module off and see what you have.

Clean the chassis of dirt/debri where that module goes so it slides back in easy. Just when you put it back in you might need to roll the truck forward and back to get the splines lined up so it'll go...

Nothing scary, YOU GOT THIS BROTHER!!
If not, we got you 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back