Sorry, long day…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
I’m going to stop responding for awhile as I’ve just realized some (all?) of my replies have been a little salty. I’ve had a long day, and I’m in a horrible mood. I’m going to hang out with my dog for awhile. She can realign me.

I’m going to stop responding for awhile as I’ve just realized some (all?) of my replies have been a little salty. I’ve had a long day, and I’m in a horrible mood. I’m going to hang out with my dog for awhile. She can realign me.
Take it easy m8.

Maybe go out and bash some rc's, eh?

Last edited:
I get it. The 50-60 hour work weeks at 15 years old, on top of getting ready for basketball and hopefully being able to make varsity are really tiring too…

@Dan B.

Hey buddy,
I know what you mean.

Take some time away from the screens and get outdoors. It'll clear your mind and help you realign.

If there's anything we can do to help , just let us know.

We'll all be right here when you return 🍺

Well screw you, now your to good for us? 🤣 Sometimes ya just need to get yourself together, completely understood. (y)

Don’t change Dan !!!
Your salty replies are inspiration for some of us !!!! 😀

so-salty.gif

😆

That’s what we like about you. Don’t come back boring!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back