Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Spun the Foam in my dBoots

Discussion in 'Kraton' started by cordell12, Feb 26, 2018.

1. cordell12

cordell12 Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Nero
    Yesterday while out bashing I heard the tire hitting the body of some of the faster turns. I didnt think much of it as my battery was getting low. Today I thought I would charge up a battery and see if I could figure out what the deal with the noise was. It seems the foam located inside the tire was spun, making my tire lopsided. There are actually 2 of them this way. I've only ran the kraton 4 times now, for a total of 8 batteries worth. Is this the norm, or the foam was rotted out due to the Kraton being a V1? I got the Kraton used, but it was virtually brand new and upgraded. The chassis didnt have a scratch on the bottom, not a spec of dirt, looked like it was just pulled from the box, besides the savax servo, castle X esc and 1515 motor. She fly's on 4S can only imagine what a 6S will do! Any thoughts on the tires, if I need to order I wanna do it fast so I can bash this weekend LOL.

2. cordell12

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Nero
    Further investiogation...The 2 that balloned the most are fricking water logged bad. Like I squeezed the tire and water came out the hole, like a russian racehorse! also found a tear in one of my tires. So I squeezed out what I could. One tire feels like it has no foam in 2 places, exactly opposite from eachother.

3. chevys10zr2003

chevys10zr2003 Premium Member!
    Premium Member ArrmaForum Fan Excellence Award

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Senton, Typhon
    cordell12 likes this.
  4. cordell12

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Nero

Thanks for the info. the holes on the outside make sense, as they would throw the water out instead of it staying inside.

chevys10zr2003 likes this.
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer