Street Outlaws at the RC shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*420+3RC*

420+3RC
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
May be a thread already if so I apologize and move it.

Just settled down for the day and kicked on Street Outlaws and it showed NOLA going into an RC shop buying trashax and arrma. But mostly was showing trashax. Just thought it was bear anyway. Good way to hit some folks that may not have known and would live it if they are motor heads.

Also just saying hey to the Forum. ✌

May be a thread already if so I apologize and move it.

Just settled down for the day and kicked on Street Outlaws and it showed NOLA going into an RC shop buying trashax and arrma. But mostly was showing trashax. Just thought it was bear anyway. Good way to hit some folks that may not have known and would live it if they are motor heads.

Also just saying hey to the Forum. ✌
Isnt the Paul Walker RC Street Outlaws memorial put on by the same guys that do the Street Outlaws show?

Didn't see that episode because I don't have that channel anymore. I really liked the show better in the first couple years when NOLA had it's own show outside of Oklahoma. Actually met a few of the guys and know a few from racing at The Pad on Almonaster. Lived a couple miles from there. First season was shot there, maby the second, here's a pic of the starting line, more rubber laid down than some drag tracks.
20170324_225749.jpg

Isnt the Paul Walker RC Street Outlaws memorial put on by the same guys that do the Street Outlaws show?

I actually never seen that. Lol. Had no idea. Pretty cool setup they have. I like the "run what u brung" kinda races.
Didn't see that episode because I don't have that channel anymore. I really liked the show better in the first couple years when NOLA had it's own show outside of Oklahoma. Actually met a few of the guys and know a few from racing at The Pad on Almonaster. Lived a couple miles from there. First season was shot there, maby the second, here's a pic of the starting line, more rubber laid down than some drag tracks.
View attachment 208057
Thats pretty cool actually. Ive met Kye, Cheif, most of OKC and Mike Murrilli and that bunch outa TX. We have a few drag strip pretty close they run at. Esp MSO they even run around to the real small dragstrips doing all those arm drops.

I don't keep up other than that for "real life" lol. I just watch to look at all the nice rides and laugh at the b.s. lol

I'm watching the new episode right now. Always DVR it and watch it when I get a chance.
Yea I really dig this season since they are doing the fastest in America with actually everyone being there lol. Now on fakebook I keep seeing something about Cheif is gone mad about something 🤷. But that's fakebook also lol

Yea I really dig this season since they are doing the fastest in America with actually everyone being there lol. Now on fakebook I keep seeing something about Cheif is gone mad about something 🤷. But that's fakebook also lol
Well. Chief didn't make the cut for OKCs top 5 to race on Americas List, so I guess he didn't wanna be involved at all. Not even as Racemaster like he has done for so long. Murder Nova, Shawn Ellington, is taking over as Racemaster for America's List.

Well. Chief didn't make the cut for OKCs top 5 to race on Americas List, so I guess he didn't wanna be involved at all. Not even as Racemaster like he has done for so long. Murder Nova, Shawn Ellington, is taking over as Racemaster for America's List.
Oh yea lol. Damn didnt think about that. Kinda just expected him to be there.

I haven’t kept up with the shows lately but am a fan of them. Big Chief is hit or miss with me. While appreciate his efforts, he is also quick to lose interest if he isn’t the shot caller. Like everything in life, there’s room for nuance and nothing is black or white. Most things are shades of gray IMO.

Alot of that makes sense. "For TV" stuff was getting in the way. I can understand that. If Discovery channel didnt they prob feel like viewers would fall off. BUT Discovery doesn't actually race and prob arent even ⚙ heads or car people. I only speak for myself but I been around street racing/loving fast cars my whole life and if its the 50th time 2 cars have ran then the 51st time they race Im still gonna watch it lol. 🤷

BUT Discovery doesn't actually race and prob arent even ⚙ heads or car people. I only speak for myself but I been around street racing/loving fast cars my whole life and if its the 50th time 2 cars have ran then the 51st time they race Im still gonna watch it lol. 🤷
Yep 100% They are the reason I'm dragging RC cars, cheaper;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back