Limitless Stretched Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neat build. And it looks like James found a new “road”. He doesn’t mention it being his new spot but that’s awesome if it is.

Very cool!
Looks like an easy "walk in a park" speed of 173MPH too 😎

But I think he's going to have some serious challengers @King blitz @StephenSchandelmayer -of Extra Extendo Chassis- Very soon.

Nice run! Parks his vehicle way off the road and stands on a ladder. Smart!
I wish Raz would be a spokes person for safety by example on his runway.
This is the way all speed runs should be done.

Very cool!

But I think he's going to have some serious challengers @King blitz @StephenSchandelmayer -of Extra Extendo Chassis- Very soon.
I'm going to sue him!!! Patent infringement!!! Lol. That's sweet though. Wish we could see what it all looks like inside

I'm going to sue him!!! Patent infringement!!! Lol. That's sweet though. Wish we could see what it all looks like inside
July 2019.
Beat you to it

20190706_232428.jpg

battery trays.jpg

2.jpg

Word on the street says this is a 6-7 hr drive for him over into Kentucky.

Anxious to see what he can do with a Runway like this!
Damn. Long drive. Was hoping it would be regular for him. But yea, with access to that runway we should see some amazing stuff out of him!! Can’t wait.

Crap forgot you did it so long ago...... Well played

LOL, thanks!
I sold it off sadly to fund the next project and a 3D printer. This is the one I wish I could get back....

Very cool!

Thanks @Tex Koder but the best reaction on me being a challenger is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 because I'm no where near James McCoy's league when it comes to speed runs.thats one person I would not want to compete with..that was a beeeeutiful pass I must say.👍😁.I am curious to know how long his build is .
Already on it 🤣🤣 i informed my attorney on copy cat infringement.i noticed his tower to tower center brace is very similar to mine .how dare him🤣🤣 but I must say if it's the same as mine awesome choice cause it's beeeeutiful 👍😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230223-092415.png
    Screenshot_20230223-092415.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20230204_235850337.jpg
    IMG_20230204_235850337.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Pretty sure James McCoy knows what he’s doing. He’s done this a couple times.
He obviously has done well. His speeds are great, and he’s very safe about it.
The aerodynamics of open wheeled vehicles will always benefit from side skirts, just as they benefit from a front splitter. There’s a reason Formula1 cars have side skirts, and why they continually push the boundaries on what the rules allow for them. It creates downforce without adding drag, and stops air from being sucked under the chassis from the sides. It also streamlines the air from the vacuum created behind the front tires.

Thanks my brotha ..👍😁 my creation of BIG PAPA LONG ROCK isn't even near done yet.still have plenty to do ..I admire a man with good taste😁👍✌️
You’ve done so much excellent work here! I love the rock deflectors on the chassis, the front splitter, and the suspension setup you have! I just got my 3D printer back operational (glass bed shattered from too good of adhesion with PC-CF) I’d love to send my Batwing your way, just honing in the printed hinge pin to work with my .6mm nozzle now. It’s on my Limitless thread if you want to check it out.

Aerodynamics is really one of those subjects you have to study to get, common sense doesn’t apply there. My first taste of this was with car wings. Common sense tells you to put the filet or rolled edge on the top of the leading wing edge, but it’s actually the opposite. By putting the rolled edge at the top you’d be speeding up the air on top, which actually creates lift.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back