Stupidest way to break a bone 🙄

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alone…As in at the playground without a kid? Yeah I could see you’re getting some funny looks 😂 kidding aside, screw what others think. Their opinion of me and mine is none of my concern.

I used to love the giant indoor playgrounds with all the hamster tubes when my son was young. I’m short, slender and flexible (my ancestors were circus people, Barnum and Bailey 1920-30s, and I’m built like my trapeze artist grandmother and tumbler uncles) so I could always fit in them while most all the other parents couldn’t (or wouldn’t). I would chase my boy all thru those tubes of craziness. Good times.

Now Belle and I are outdoor playground fanatics and hit all within a few miles radius, getting to know a lot of the kids and parents that frequent them also. I think they now look forward to the goofy guy with all the RC cars that shows up to chase the kids around🙃
I hear you. We are only as old as we feel.
When I got custody, I was single and the first 2 months were VERY hard until a buddy's wife clued me into a secret. Want time for yourself? Then get them out and moving to wear them out so they would actually fall asleep when you put them to bed. Hell great dating material is found in playgrounds. My 2 gfs since 2013 were found there(no they weren't kids! They were there with their own!)

The world is changing for the worst. If you hold a door open for someone your a creeper! People need to buy RC's and calm the buck down! (didnt want to use bad language). haha
The world is changing but not sure about for the worst. I read a lot of historical books and classic literature. The worlds always been quite fiddlesticked up. To me the big difference now is technology and instant communication. This allows everyone to panic at the same time react at the same time and disrupt at the same time.

It’s OK you can use bad language. It’ll be censored out automatically lol.

The world is changing but not sure about for the worst. I read a lot of historical books and classic literature. The worlds always been quite fiddlesticked up. To me the big difference now is technology and instant communication. This allows everyone to panic at the same time react at the same time and disrupt at the same time.

And the worst, most censored bad word here is gensacearespammers batteries.

Yeah I do believe tech will be our downfall...and this is coming from a gadget/electronics freak and work in communications. haha

I don’t need an RC to make me feel like a kid. I always feel like a kid 🤪 Growing up sucks.
c64c11b673bf73d12aec6a55447b1a4f.jpg

Bill Watterson was a genius!

And the worst, most censored bad word here is gensacearespammers batteries.
For the longest time I thought that’s what they were actually called and thought it was a stupid name for a battery…then Woodie explained it all recently 🤣

All the best for both you and your wife🤞.
Now as for medication I prescribe a nice dinner with your wife and taking her out shopping AND a new RC for yourself😉.
Oh hell yeah! Will be a little bit though. Her surgery is close to a six week recovery period. Our first wedding anniversary is actually tomorrow, so we will be celebrating over hospital food. But when she’s better Im going to take her to a nice sushi place down by the Riverwalk, where we will eat sushi till we pop and will get snookered off sake 🥰

I keep saying I hit my limit on RC cars for the year. Said it after I got a vorteks. Again after a big rock (But that was for my wife so it doesn’t count) And most recently after I got a typhon. I did give the vorteks to my stepdaughter…so perhaps I can manage a team associated mt10🤪
And now for my daily serious message:
Sincerely wishing speedy recoveries and enough fountain of youth juice to you both. Belle deserves it.
Both my girls do and thank you!!

Oh hell yeah! Will be a little bit though. Her surgery is close to a six week recovery period. Our first wedding anniversary is actually tomorrow, so we will be celebrating over hospital food. But when she’s better Im going to take her to a nice sushi place down by the Riverwalk, where we will eat sushi till we pop and will get snookered off sake 🥰

I keep saying I hit my limit on RC cars for the year. Said it after I got a vorteks. Again after a big rock (But that was for my wife so it doesn’t count) And most recently after I got a typhon. I did give the vorteks to my stepdaughter…so perhaps I can manage a team associated mt10🤪
awww congrats on the anniversary....
can i come? ill bring Krash

I hear you. We are only as old as we feel.
When I got custody, I was single and the first 2 months were VERY hard until a buddy's wife clued me into a secret. Want time for yourself? Then get them out and moving to wear them out so they would actually fall asleep when you put them to bed. Hell great dating material is found in playgrounds. My 2 gfs since 2013 were found there(no they weren't kids! They were there with their own!)
(No they weren’t kids🤣🤣) dude you crack me up!

I was married for 25 years in my old life. After getting divorced I really wanted to be with someone that had young kids, but they were all significantly younger than me. So I ended up dating a girl that was 27. I was 47. I was with her nine months…Three of which were amazing and six of them utter hell. Then I spent over a year alone just thinking.

When I met Carrie, who’s only 1 year younger than me and also had an eight-year-old daughter, I felt like she was heaven sent. We were married a year later, and tomorrow is our first anniversary. We will celebrate here in the hospital and celebrate again six weeks from now when she’s recovered😊

(No they weren’t kids🤣🤣) dude you crack me up!

I was married for 25 years in my old life. After getting divorced I really wanted to be with someone that had young kids, but they were all significantly younger than me. So I ended up dating a girl that was 27. I was 47. I was with her nine months…Three of which were amazing and six of them utter hell. Then I spent over a year alone just thinking.

When I met Carrie, who’s only 1 year younger than me and also had an eight-year-old daughter, I felt like she was heaven sent. We were married a year later, and tomorrow is our first anniversary. We will celebrate here in the hospital and celebrate again six weeks from now when she’s recovered😊
whats wrongwith dating 16 yo?

I got checked out. No broken bones but tore ligaments and tendons. I’d rather have broken bones. Ligs and tens take so long to heal. I have a giant ‘walking boot’ on for awhile now.

Just waiting on my love now. Fighting down the nervous anxiety that keeps trying to surface.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back