Vendetta Swap the esc and motor from an Emaxx brushless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Longhaulrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Mojave
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Senton 3s
  10. Typhon 3s
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Vendetta
  13. Vorteks
I have an old brushless Emaxx that can't stay together to save it's life. I was going to take the esc and speed control from it, which is the MX6L (??) And the motor which is a 2200kv 4276 I believe. I apologize ahead of time because I'm no where near home right now, I work out of town quite a bit, so I can only sit around and speculate about my r/C's 😭 But would a motor this big fit the chassis? I was also looking at using the king rc slipper eliminator in order to use a smaller spur gear. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

I have an old brushless Emaxx that can't stay together to save it's life. I was going to take the esc and speed control from it, which is the MX6L (??) And the motor which is a 2200kv 4276 I believe. I apologize ahead of time because I'm no where near home right now, I work out of town quite a bit, so I can only sit around and speculate about my r/C's 😭 But would a motor this big fit the chassis? I was also looking at using the king rc slipper eliminator in order to use a smaller spur gear. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated
Don't you ever put no sh** like that in your arrma.. wtf is wrong with you boy!! Yea it'll fit!! 🤣

giphy (3) (3).gif

Don't you ever put no sh** like that in your arrma.. wtf is wrong with you boy!! Yea it'll fit!! 🤣

View attachment 292221
I have two trashaxxas or whatever the kids are calling them nowadays, they are both broken and under the work bench. The current Arrma count is 11 🧡. Besides, I think it's a castle system sold as a velineon? I might be wrong. Any idea on where to start with the gearing? I just ordered the slipper eliminator that uses revo gears, so that should open up some options. I not trying to break any land records, I just want it be pretty darn fast

This type of talk will get you shot under the table.

But yeah it'll fit.
Understood 😸 I just want the electronics! I actually have all the parts to fix the Emaxx, I just choose not to, I'll probably end up donating it to my lawn guy, he has a couple of slashes, he can rebuild it and then rebuild it again after he runs the first pack through it and it breaks, like it always did for me. I also have a nitro slayer, with a blown engine of courses, I'll sell that on eBay as a slider. Then that will leave me with my 11 arrmas and two redcat crawlers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back