TBone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh I ordered my stuff for my Nero on jan9th. Still "processing" I've gotten an intercooler fabbed and powder coated or a real car faster than this :/

I just order mine. I got 2 of the Typhon front bumpers, one for the front and one for the rear of my Kraton. Buy one, second 20% off on eBay. I wanted the small profile.
Here's the email I got:

"Hello and thank-you for your order!
We at T-Bone Racing LLC wanted to keep you up to speed on when you might expect it to ship!
As you may be aware, our parts are manufactured after they are ordered; this process usually takes between 2 - 7 business days.
However, due to a few set-backs, the processing time has raised to about 7 - 10 business days. Please keep in mind this is an estimate and shipping time will depend on the size of your order and the amount of parts required to complete it.
Please know that we will be doing our best to get your order shipped out as soon as possible! We greatly appreciate your patience, please let us know if you have any questions.
-T-Bone Racing LLC"

Quite happy with Tbone...keep in mind they are NOT a massive company and im sure are swamped by both orders and the holiday maddness...these are formed by hand and not done by a machine...customer service is all that counts..

Quite happy with Tbone...keep in mind they are NOT a massive company and im sure are swamped by both orders and the holiday maddness...these are formed by hand and not done by a machine...customer service is all that counts..
That's my point if you running behind send your customer an email or something.......
They said to me oh sorry I'll priority mail it to you. Mind everyone shipping costed 7 Dollars anyways. It was like they were doing me a favor? Not

Maybe faster on Amazon, but 3 week wait for me was on Ebay. No mention of the lead time until after the purchase is made and they message you about a week into it

I have no reason not to believe you but I find it extremely hard to believe as every eBay auction BY T-Bone Racing that I've seen says this in the description:

"Note:- All T-Bone products are manufactured after order has been placed."

In fact I've yet to see a description from T-Bone Racing without this or similar wording. Again the key to getting super quick delivery is NOT buying from T-Bone Racing but from another reseller or hobby shop that lists them on eBay and/or Amazon.

I fully understand and feel everyone's frustration on this matter. I have the EXACT same feelings when I order from T-Bone Racing as well as I want my items quick, but on the flip side of the coin if people would just READ what the heck they are buying and READ the description be it on their website or their listings then EVERYONE would be fully aware of TBR's business practice.

It really comes down to people's refusal to read a simple web page. It's not like they try to hide the text it's there in plain sight.

I really hope TBR can find a way to improve their manufacturing process and shipping as this has been an issue for a while now. It may be a growing pain, but it's still a pain.

"Note:- All T-Bone products are manufactured after order has been placed." Yes, it does say this down at the bottom of the description.

But it also says this at the top - " More than 10 available " - where most will see it and not the above quote.

I'll add that my rear bumper was missing parts and I have yet to get a reply to my message letting them know about it.

"Note:- All T-Bone products are manufactured after order has been placed." Yes, it does say this down at the bottom of the description.

But it also says this at the top - " More than 10 available " - where most will see it and not the above quote.
So the ad did say it... I can understand why the "More than 10 available" is confusing but I also understand why TBR would have listed the ad that way. In my experience if you post an ad on eBay and only list a quantity of one then when someone buys that one the entire ad is gone. Which means everytime TBR makes a sale they would have to go and relist it, where as posting the ad with a large quantity would avoid that. Which is where the product description comes in play.

All that said, this very thread has caught the attention @T-Bone Racing, who has joined the forum just yesterday, has sent me a message laying out TBR's plans for change. TBR is revamping their production to get down to a 2 day processing time (no more 7-10 days!), they also intend to have ALL their products fully stocked so when you guys make an order the part is ready to ship right away. They are expecting to have said changes made within 2-3 weeks.

This isn't the only thread here on ArrmaForum where I've said this before, but many of the complaints people have could be avoided by simply reading what you are buying. The good news is, hopefully very soon the major issue everyone has with them (and that's shipping and processing delays) will hopefully be a thing of the past.

I'm actually happy to see TBR address this. They make great products that I've used on just about all of my RC's from bumpers to skid plates and wheelie bars. I've been very happy with them. I understand they are a small business that's obviously growing and growing quickly and while this is a pain for us (and I'm sure for TBR as well) they are attempting to fix this growing pain.

Just thought I'd share with you guys what I've been told and to keep everyone in the loop and let you know your complaints and what you post here on ArrmaForum is not falling on deaf ears.

So the ad did say it... I can understand why the "More than 10 available" is confusing but I also understand why TBR would have listed the ad that way. In my experience if you post an ad on eBay and only list a quantity of one then when someone buys that one the entire ad is gone. Which means everytime TBR makes a sale they would have to go and relist it, where as posting the ad with a large quantity would avoid that. Which is where the product description comes in play.

All that said, this very thread has caught the attention @T-Bone Racing, who has joined the forum just yesterday, has sent me a message laying out TBR's plans for change. TBR is revamping their production to get down to a 2 day processing time (no more 7-10 days!), they also intend to have ALL their products fully stocked so when you guys make an order the part is ready to ship right away. They are expecting to have said changes made within 2-3 weeks.

This isn't the only thread here on ArrmaForum where I've said this before, but many of the complaints people have could be avoided by simply reading what you are buying. The good news is, hopefully very soon the major issue everyone has with them (and that's shipping and processing delays) will hopefully be a thing of the past.

I'm actually happy to see TBR address this. They make great products that I've used on just about all of my RC's from bumpers to skid plates and wheelie bars. I've been very happy with them. I understand they are a small business that's obviously growing and growing quickly and while this is a pain for us (and I'm sure for TBR as well) they are attempting to fix this growing pain.

Just thought I'd share with you guys what I've been told and to keep everyone in the loop and let you know your complaints and what you post here on ArrmaForum is not falling on deaf ears.
Awesome! Simply awesome to hear/see. :)

Literally every one of my RC's have T-bone front and rear. Literally every one... Out of I think 7 RC's.

Yes good to hear they are trying to improve things.

I'll also mention that shipping delays aren't my only grief. As I posted above,my rear bumper was missing parts making it unusable. No reply from my message to T Bone. I broke the front bumper on the first outing with it...haven't bothered contacting them about that, figure it'd be a waste of time.

Good experience with T-Bone in January. Wheelie bar and front bumper for Nero. Timely delivery and all parts included!
20170129_150041.jpg

As a subscriber of the T-Bone Racing newsletter I just received a newsletter email which essentially the same thing I've received from them here in PM but now they themselves are saying it to all their subscribers...

Big changes are on the way.
We are changing our inventory system order management processes to cut down on processing and shipping time.
Our goal is to have all of our product inventory set up and up to date by Feb 28th.
This means that when you order a T-Bone Racing product on any of our channels, tboneracing.net, eBay, Amazon, that product will be in stock and will only need to be put through QC, packaged and sent!
In the mean time we are swiftly catching up to current production and decreasing our current processing time to get your orders shipped out sooner!

So figure by March 1st the issues of having to wait should pretty well be behind us. :D :stig:

As a subscriber of the T-Bone Racing newsletter I just received a newsletter email which essentially the same thing I've received from them here in PM but now they themselves are saying it to all their subscribers...

So figure by March 1st the issues of having to wait should pretty well be behind us. :D :stig:
just noticed your in lexington...im in the other city that starts with an L...THE ONE WITH THE RED BIRD MASCOT....LOL

Too L8 for me as They've lost this customer

Ok Got a Smaller bumper from TBone took over three weeks. Had to call then and they said they messed up and some BS about staffing. Anyways Got they product and knew Id be satisfied.
BUT I WILL NEVER spend any more money with them. Service Has to be there too.....

Anyways spend $1.50 on plastic and wanted to show of this baby. Have not tested her out yet
I'm not particularly fond on that long bar on the wheelie bar. To me it hangs out WAY too far. Just my opinion...

Quite happy with what I just installed. :)
Now I LIKE the shorter cross piece on yours. The longer one is just to much.

Got my tbone stuff finally, eh.. The skids I ordered, some of them didn't have countersink bolt holes, could only get 2 screws in out of 3, not that impressed..

The reason I started to make my own stuff is I don't have to wait and worry about missing parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back