Notorious Team corally dementor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich8692

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
I just came across this on ig I seen the kraton look alike but now this its specs look spot on to the notorious/outcast but so does its layout I'm wondering if it's a sister company to arrma or if their just looking for a lawsuit. What do you guys think or know?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191206-140951_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191206-140951_Instagram.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 253
Well if Traxxas can sue and win for the shocks then Arrma can definetly win this. Good grief.
Those are the same wheels on the nitrorcx website.
Going by this logic, hpi should’ve sued arrma for the resemblance between the typhon and the vorza.

Radio control might as well be business law.

Team Corally is well known in Germany. They are from Belgium and make awesome RC parts since decades with a lot of track and racing experience. Also their RTRs were good but why they now got into making RTRs that look like the Arrmas and also using names that sound similar I don't know either.
I am using mostly their 5226 servo which is in my opinion one of the best on the market that really holds up to the numbers that are on the box.

That said, they have great parts and also their RTRs are very well engineered and they said parts for their models will be available from day one. Until now they hold uo to their promises.
But I wouldn't choose them over the Arrmas ;)

They are already out several months in Germany. Only the Dementor (their Outcast) is not yet available. But haven't heard of anyone driving one yet except one German YouTuber who did an unboxing / review last Oct.

There is a guy at the border France Germany and Switzerland which is making some reviews, one ist between the kraton and the coraly.
it's in english for those who want to watch.

They are already out several months in Germany. Only the Dementor (their Outcast) is not yet available. But haven't heard of anyone driving one yet except one German YouTuber who did an unboxing / review last Oct.

Ive seen them all in the flesh.. At my dutch LHS.. Seen to be well built..
Just on their website their first arrma knockoff was a typhoon kraton then notorious or python kronos and dementor

https://corally.com/Car-RTR/

Theres also the "shogun" aka Talion

Before I start I would like to say I'm the last person here that would normally bash anything but my RC, and not in a post. But, ....

I got to look one over today (LHS). Gave me whole new respect for Arrma. What a POS IMHO. Too many issues to list in detail. Small weak under dimensioned shocks, springs, bulkheads, braces, and ...
You couldn't gift me that truck.

And to think, I wanted to order one back in January. What a disappointment that would have been.

I'm sorry if offended anyone but I felt it my duty to warn my fellow bashers. Sharing is caring!

Team Corally is well known in Germany. They are from Belgium and make awesome RC parts since decades with a lot of track and racing experience. Also their RTRs were good but why they now got into making RTRs that look like the Arrmas and also using names that sound similar I don't know either.
I am using mostly their 5226 servo which is in my opinion one of the best on the market that really holds up to the numbers that are on the box.

That said, they have great parts and also their RTRs are very well engineered and they said parts for their models will be available from day one. Until now they hold uo to their promises.
But I wouldn't choose them over the Arrmas ;)

Looking at their website, it makes you wonder if a Chinese firm bought the company for name recognition, and then just started producing Chinese Knock offs. All the vehicles I see on their site look like Harbor Freight versions of other big name manufacturers offerings.

Didn't Vas @Aussie RC Playground get one? The buggy I think. They look very generic. And ripping off the lineup with the names and designs is just retarded. Can we use that word here? Because it's retarded.

European RC companies generally are a poopshow. 90% relabeled chinese low end stuff with a 100-200% markup. Long gone are the glory days, if they ever happened.

Read the last few pages of this thread, and pay attention to the posts by @jym73
Didn't Vas @Aussie RC Playground get one? The buggy I think. They look very generic. And ripping off the lineup with the names and designs is just retarded. Can we use that word here? Because it's retarded.

European RC companies generally are a poopshow. 90% relabeled chinese low end stuff with a 100-200% markup. Long gone are the glory days, if they ever happened.
Yeah not even an unboxing yet though.

I just came across this on ig I seen the kraton look alike but now this its specs look spot on to the notorious/outcast but so does its layout I'm wondering if it's a sister company to arrma or if their just looking for a lawsuit. What do you guys think or know?
Definitely looking for a lawsuit... They copied the typhon as well... This is what you get when you order a arrma notorious /outcast from the wish app ? ? ⚰

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back