Tekno MT410 2.0 Details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one am glad they made it on a 1/10 scale platform. Because I have ZERO temptation to buy it! I'll stick to my OG version that I have M2C'd out!
+!!
100%
The V1 was marketted as a 1/10, but well known it was really all 1/8 Bin Parts, just with a short wheel base chassis. For that Basher Freestyle Stunt truck Big air rotation control. Tekno even told me over the phone when asked, that the V1 was in fact a 1/8 scale model. Yet the Kit box markets it as 1/10.
Now the V2 MT 410 2.0 is a true 1/10 scale ??? What gives??:whistle: Tekno went backwards??
My MT410 1.0 still needs the M2C brace. I need to treat myself. Put it off for too long. It needs nothing else. Been upgraded to all the Tekno upgrade goodies already when I built it, back in 2018. If I had to get rid of all my RC's and keep just one, I would keep my MT410 hands down. It is that good. Fit, finish, precision, quality, durability and all. Just me. Those diffs are insanely durable.
Arrma's 6s line diffs are so needy. Being a $slave$ to them every 20-30 hard runs like clockwork , if you are even that lucky.:giggle:
My MT410 cost me about $1200. when all said and done. But have purchased little if any replacement parts for it. It truly has been the least expensive to own of all my 19 RC's here. I still have the original T-Bone racing bumpers and wheelie bar on it. Run only with 4s packs. On 6s was untamable.

Edited.

Last edited:
42mm motor should fit easily, but yes the length is going to be the main concern. I think HW makes a 4268? Probably the biggest that will fit before you would need to cut the ESC tray.

42mm motor should fit easily, but yes the length is going to be the main concern. I think HW makes a 4268? Probably the biggest that will fit before you would need to cut the ESC tray.
MT410 2.0 Motor Fitment Chart

https://www.teknorc.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/MT410-2.0-Motor-Fitment-Chart.pdf

1702504026113.png

There it is

You out did yourself again. Excellent honest review. Omitted nothing. You addressed all my questions in regards. You drove her gracefully. Yet didn't hold back. As usual.
After watching this, I have a different and more positive perspective now. I see what you mean. Already having a V1 MT410 myself. I agree with your category ratings.
I know you are going to get some great analytics with this video. Best to you.(y)
TYVM.
:cool:

You out did yourself again. Excellent honest review. Omitted nothing. You addressed all my questions in regards. You drove her gracefully. Yet didn't hold back. As usual.
After watching this, I have a different and more positive perspective now. I see what you mean. Already having a V1 MT410 myself. I agree with your category ratings.
I know you are going to get some great analytics with this video. Best to you.(y)
TYVM.
:cool:

Thanks for the kind words!

@razorrc - when you said you bought the upgraded shock pistons and are using the 8-hole, are you using 1.1 or 1.2 mil?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back