Tekno ET48 2.0 Basher Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have all electronics here ready. Just ordered some M2C bits, the rig, and some Tekno upgrades. Figured would do a kit build thread. Should be fun!! Will be my 2nd Tekno kit build.
been thinking about getting one of these. or do I go for the new team corally buggy 🤔

Well....not much work going to get done in the next week now. My office is about to become build garage. Haha

20230509_112828.jpg

Getting started. I purchased an optional part for the center diff. Still a plastic cup, but Tekno lists it as having less slip under power. Little bit different. Stock is on the right.

20230511_103359.jpg

20230511_103348.jpg
20230511_153306.jpg

Went with 100k center, 50k front, 20k rear. Optional steel spur of course.

All programmed and buttoned up. Wire management done, just need some tires. May have to throw on a set of my spares tomorrow just to give her a quick test rip....but really wanted to get a few pics with everything new before first run including tires...hmmm....will sleep on it.

20230520_201509.jpg
20230520_201517.jpg

Getting started. I purchased an optional part for the center diff. Still a plastic cup, but Tekno lists it as having less slip under power. Little bit different. Stock is on the right.

View attachment 298977
Looks very similar to the difference between the Arrma LSD and BLX diffs. Did it come with different plates?
Very cool rig, man! I’ve never tried a Tekno (although I’m pretty much married to their drive cups, gears, axles, etc.) but I’ve heard many times that they’re about the best truck out there.

Only used a 4s pack. No need for 6s with this thing, so doubt I will ever even try a 6s pack.
Looks very similar to the difference between the Arrma LSD and BLX diffs. Did it come with different plates?
Very cool rig, man! I’ve never tried a Tekno (although I’m pretty much married to their drive cups, gears, axles, etc.) but I’ve heard many times that they’re about the best truck out there.
They are open diffs, no LSD. Have never had an issue with a Tekno diff, they are pretty well built.

They are such a fun truck to build. I am always happy and sad at the same time when I complete the builds. Lol. Tekno handles much better than any other rigs I have. I also bash with Arrma, Losi, Axial, and used to have a Corally.

Last edited:
Only used a 4s pack. No need for 6s with this thing, so doubt I will ever even try a 6s pack.

They are open diffs, no LSD. Have never had an issue with a Tekno diff, they are pretty well built.

They are such a fun truck to build. I am always happy and sad at the same time when I complete the builds. Lol. Tekno handles much better than any other rigs I have. I also bash with Arrma, Losi, Axial, and used to have a Corally.
I hear that!! Can't wait to finish so you can rip!! Then sad the build is over,LOL.
I have no regerts about stretching my MT410 to an ET48 chassis.. I just wasn't using the MT as a stunt truck anymore, and yeah, it'll step out so fast at speed it's hard to handle..
I agree, 4s is PLENTY with these things! I have a TC 6s combo in mine.
Sweet build bud!!😎🍻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back