Tekno MT410 to ET48.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirkdiggler

Reaction score
Hello my brothers !!

Does anyone have a build list to make a tekno Mt410 to a ET. 48.3.

I have the 48.3 M2C chassis and I just ordered the MT kit.

Thanks 🙏

Which M2C chassis? 6595 or 6825 (game changer)? I did the swap on mine. I used the Tekno stock chassis for the ET48.3. Along with the Tekno ET48.3 rear driveshaft. I made my own rear chassis brace from a retired Tmaxx chassis plate. It attaches to the top of the rear bulkhead and mates to the top of the motor mount and center diff support.
The mt410 stock rear chassis brace didn't line up to the ET48.3 chassis brace hole. I could have bought either the Tekno rear brace (plastic), or an aftermarket aluminum such as M2C.
Really depends on which chassis you're using.

Which M2C chassis? 6595 or 6825 (game changer)? I did the swap on mine. I used the Tekno stock chassis for the ET48.3. Along with the Tekno ET48.3 rear driveshaft. I made my own rear chassis brace from a retired Tmaxx chassis plate. It attaches to the top of the rear bulkhead and mates to the top of the motor mount and center diff support.
The mt410 stock rear chassis brace didn't line up to the ET48.3 chassis brace hole. I could have bought either the Tekno rear brace (plastic), or an aftermarket aluminum such as M2C.
Really depends on which chassis you're using.
The bought the 6595. The thin one. Thanks for the help. I really am more excited just to build it. I haven’t built an RC since my Tamiya Midnight Pumpkin !!!

Found this on YouTube.

19B957AE-EA1E-4159-ABB9-DF4429B30655.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back