Kraton The 1/5 SWB Stunt truck is born?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC DUDE81

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Typhon 3s
HUGE thanks to Mitch from M2C for creating this short wheel base chassis and braces for another option. This will come as a kit once released!
20200111_173505.jpg

Last edited:
HUGE thanks to Mitch from M2C for creating this short wheel base chassis and braces for another option. This will come as a kit once released! View attachment 60617
Wow! So what did he do to shorten the center driveshafts? What bodies fit?

This made my day :love: Time to buy another K8S (y)
I'm guessing he took the amount off so you use the shorter of the two driveshafts in both frt and rear.
That's what I was thinking.

Nice!

Looks like he took about 2 or 3 inches off just the rear portion.
Yes 2 inches. Front driveshaft in the rear and new T2T brace and rear brace. These are all 7075.?

We need a huge outcast body now
Im sure arrma will release the outcast 8s soon but i think its going to have the same things the kraton 8s has
Yeah I had to engineer a body that was for the Xmaxx to fit. Really hard to find a body option. I was looking at the Cen Collossas too but not sure! I'm sure something will be available soon! ?

Yeah I had to engineer a body that was for the Xmaxx to fit. Really hard to find a body option. I was looking at the Cen Collossas too but not sure! I'm sure something will be available soon! ?
How far off is a infraction body?

How far off is a infraction body?
It's a bit too wide and would scrub the tires in turns. It may work if high up on the truck with modified body mounts . Would also need to be trimmed off in the rear since it's too long. It would look sweet though if someone made it work! :unsure:

That looks awesome, but what about the t2t braces for the current K8S length? Would love to see those in 7075 as well.
Iirc they are already for sale on the M2C Racing site.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back