The unofficial Losi Tenacity DB Pro thread by Alex.M. and slick2500.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1585854676466.jpeg

Tt pro with new wheels n body. Waiting on hub conversation to mount um. Hopefully be here tomorrow

Those 1/8 Buggy wheels look killer! I was on a good streak of not ordering things until i saw this? damn you guys? What parts are needed to make these fit? I know the stock hexes are 12mm and the buggy wheels are 17mm?

Those 1/8 Buggy wheels look killer! I was on a good streak of not ordering things until i saw this? damn you guys? What parts are needed to make these fit? I know the stock hexes are 12mm and the buggy wheels are 17mm?

https://www.amainhobbies.com/hot-ra...hub-adapters-4-6mm-offset-hrawh17hs01/p649937

The stock losi 12mm hexes on the buggy are not thick enough to be able to tighten these down right without them binding on the carrier. I know outcast used a washer as a spacer and I used some traxxas rear black 12mm hexes for a slash. They are thicker than the losi ones. The front traxxas gray hexes are too wide for the nut to grab any threads so if you use that method make sure to order the right part. I ordered the aluminum traxxas hexes but the derlin/plastic ones are holding up.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/hot-ra...hub-adapters-4-6mm-offset-hrawh17hs01/p649937

The stock losi 12mm hexes on the buggy are not thick enough to be able to tighten these down right without them binding on the carrier. I know outcast used a washer as a spacer and I used some traxxas rear black 12mm hexes for a slash. They are thicker than the losi ones. The front traxxas gray hexes are too wide for the nut to grab any threads so if you use that method make sure to order the right part. I ordered the aluminum traxxas hexes but the derlin/plastic ones are holding up.
Thanks, I’m probably gonna keep running stock tyres as they hook up well where I run, when they wear out I’m probably just gonna get some short course tyres for it?

Thanks, I’m probably gonna keep running stock tyres as they hook up well where I run, when they wear out I’m probably just gonna get some short course tyres for it?

(y)

I like the 1/8 options, lighter, no ballooning, well not as much... It might even spark off a 1/8th build for me.. Here I go again... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

(y)

I like the 1/8 options, lighter, no ballooning, well not as much... It might even spark off a 1/8th build for me.. Here I go again... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
imo the 1/10 short course wheels look a little cooler, but I can definitely see the benefits of running the 1/8ths. You know you want that that 1/8 build. Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! ??

imo the 1/10 short course wheels look a little cooler, but I can definitely see the benefits of running the 1/8ths. You know you want that that 1/8 build. Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! ??

I do! Real bad! Wouldn't be Arrma or Losi though. Problem is I wouldn't be able to race it, nothing going on by me track wise.

I do! Real bad! Wouldn't be Arrma or Losi though. Problem is I wouldn't be able to race it, nothing going on by me track wise.
XRAY XB8E ? Or Mugen Seiki MBX8 ??

Last edited:
Update. 19t pinion cogs a lil with the 2400 blx. But she hauls azz. Hot racing spur gear makes her sound mean???? Duratrax tires seem to be better in the handling department little traction roll in the grass(seems to be less as the break in) in the dirt these things rip plus add a little more ground clearance. You guys with the buggies will need no body mods with the 6mm offset 17mm hr adapters.
XRAY XB8E ? Or Mugen Seiki MBX8 ??
Tekno?

Last edited:
Have a question about the tt pro and db pro, are the bodies interchangeable? If so I would like to know if you have the Buggy can I get a tt body and put it on the Buggy? Thanks for your help.
Macspacey out!
PEACE!!!

Have a question about the tt pro and db pro, are the bodies interchangeable? If so I would like to know if you have the Buggy can I get a tt body and put it on the Buggy? Thanks for your help.
Macspacey out!
PEACE!!!
No they are not. The dB has a hinged flip up style body the tt just uses the good ole body clip. You’d have to change all the body mounts to switch um

Installed the Exotek aluminum steering, it weighs a whole 1 gram more that the stock. Love the fact that its got bearings in the drag link too! Very smooth, took out lots of steering slop.

View attachment 73500
I’ve got one on back order. Looks like a sweet part. I put bearings in mine first thing and a ds3225 and it the wheels can keep up???

Back