Infraction Thoughts on what you plan to buy on Black Friday?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 4 things I’m looking for.
1. Kraton 6S EXB
2.6S infraction
3.batteries (can never have enough) 😜
4. New 📻 radio (Futa

The 4 things I’m looking for.
1. Kraton 6S EXB
2.6S infraction
3.batteries (can never have enough) 😜
4. New 📻 radio (Futaba)
Amain is selling the 4Pm for 229 right now I think. But IMO, try to save the funds for a 7PX or 10PX....

Last time was the only time 1990. The shipping costs nowadays is crazy. I don’t know how they do free shipping. View attachment 256084
Big vendors have bulk rate shipping contracts with shippers. They get best rates.
So they can afford free shipping on higher priced items, to entice sales.
And some vendors actually make money on their shipping, inflating their shipping costs for a tidy profit. A few coins more adds up with every shipped order.
The average joe like us pay full rate when shipping these days.

Have you considered a pellet grill? Can be a bit of an investment but they are awesome! I use mine several times a week, makes smoking real easy and they’re pretty versatile.
Not now, funds are rather short for one of those right now. Perhaps down the line…perhaps.

Last edited:
Not now, funds are rather short for one of those right now. Perhaps down the line perhaps.
Yeah they can be pretty pricey, I was really lucky, my brother does business with a Traeger dealer and I got a huge discount.

If smoking is something you get into, well worth considering!

I'm watching for good deals on a crawler. Thought I would want a second Arrma 6s rig but I need an rc that doesn't break constantly and figured crawlers are the best option. Will likely end up with something from Axial, the Deadbolt, Ryft, Capra, and Wraith all look pretty awesome. Also considering the Element Enduro, Losi Nightcrawler, and TRX4.

Last edited:
I'm watching for good deals on a crawler. Thought I would want a second Arrma 6s rig but I need an rc that doesn't break constantly and figured crawlers are the best option. Will likely end up with something from Axial, the Deadbolt, Ryft, Capra, and Wraith all look pretty awesome. Also considering the Element Enduro, Losi Nightcrawler, and TRX4.
mine don't break all the time only if I land wrong sometimes but that's my fault bad driving

Fuuuuucccying out loud!!!! I have too much to buy and thus in a buying freeze like a deer in headlights, overwhelmed lol.

I need:

Tires for the Big Rock and Shocks too. 52.00
Tires for the Kraton 45.00
Wings for the Typhon and Limitless 120
Front wing dams for Lim 20.00
Batteries 3s and 4s for speed runs ?
considering converting my Lim to GT ?
Radio and transmitter for RC10b4 40.00

There...not so bad.

who we kidding...I need a second job.

As for rock tumbling, I got a small tumbler at the beginning of the year and have really enjoyed it, way more than I expected. The best part is the kid loves looking for rocks with me and we tend to do it almost every day 😊
I've got a small tumbler as well, after reading your post the other day I've been having the urge to set it back up. I need to get some stuff cleaned up first, but maybe during the holidays when I get a few extra days off. :)

I've got a small tumbler as well, after reading your post the other day I've been having the urge to set it back up. I need to get some stuff cleaned up first, but maybe during the holidays when I get a few extra days off. :)
Set it and forget it lol. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the process and supplies. I’ve been learning a lot about these things by experience, watching videos and researching. I have 2 pounds of amethyst ($14 on Amazon) going right now for my kid to make Christmas presents with but we have the most fun tumbling stuff that we find when we’re out. Being out with the RCs is a good one to be constantly looking for interesting rocks.

I've been wanting to send one of these so I pulled the trigger. Also want to get a th scale rig soon but not sure what route I'll go

1668488290501.png

Have had the LG Neo chef 1.5 cuft microwave for a few months. Its the best micro I have ever had. Tons of cool features and pretty cheap.
Never thought I would buy an electric weed trimmer but the Greenworks Pro 80v brushless is a beast. Got mine at Lowes. I will never go back to gas trimmers again.
Appreciate the info, power surge zapped my micro. Above stove, don't know where to start looking, too many to chose from, will look into the LG to see what's up. I gave up gas trimmers years ago, too noisy, messy, mixing gas sucks and all issues related with gas. Got tired of oily exhaust ruining my shirts so put it out with the trash pickup, good riddens will never go back also.

There's a guy on YouTube, he compares all kind of mechanical stuff, trimmers, chainsaws, etc. Seen his video on electric trimmers and believe the Greenworks was in his top 10. Have to hit up Lowe's and HD soon. 👍

Personally I'm hoping they drop the Arrma Infraction price down.

What are all you hoping to pick up at a deal?
Same thing - albeit the 3S version. 6S is out of my price range for the foreseeable future.

Just toured a preschool for my kid yesterday and I either have to sell some cars or my kid for the tuition. 🤪

I hate selling RC’s because I start doing a mental tally of how much money I have in them that I’ll never see again. Alternatively, I’ve heard kids bring great money in the city.
Lim 2. A great deal on one of those could cost me another couple of stacks, though!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back