Kraton TIRES WERE A NO SHOW!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
So I been waiting and tracking my Fortress tires to put on my Kraton. I got extenders to keep the track width the same and was just waiting for the tires. THEY DIDNT COME TODAY!!! :poop: USPS tracking are usually (here where I live anyway) really good and always on time. Just so happens not today. Well I couldnt wait to do SOMETHING to my truck so decided to put on the extenders (bearings will hate me!) with the stock Copperhead 2's. I love the stance and to me it looks wicked. I cant wait to get those Mojave wheels and tires on! Wont run the copperheads...will keep waiting semi patiently for my tires. :cry::ROFLMAO:
wide3.jpg
wide5.jpg
wide6.jpg

That’s a pretty wide stance, should be hard to flip😄.
Yea its cheap spacers so I can test with the Fortress tires when they get here. I may need shorter ones if they extend past the stock track width. When I figure out the right size I'll get better quality extenders. But yea it is a wide ass stance! :LOL:

Thats a sexy beast!
I got a free set from jennys few weeks ago. ;-). Someone messed up in my favor for once. Got two sets for the price of one ;-)
9AC571B9-E6D5-4B73-B310-9EE831AB56DF.jpeg

I got a free set from jennys few weeks ago. ;-). Someone messed up in my favor for once. Got two sets for the price of one ;-) View attachment 174700
I got lucky with parts from Amazon like that a few times but nothing like a set of tires. Badazz looking truck btw!!!

I got lucky with parts from Amazon like that a few times but nothing like a set of tires. Badazz looking truck btw!!!
Yeah man someone messed up! I ordered two pair and got two sets! Did u order the grey ones too?

I just ran my Fortress on my Typhon today for the first time. They have a lot of grip in grass. Maybe more than Backflips.

I just ran my Fortress on my Typhon today for the first time. They have a lot of grip in grass. Maybe more than Backflips.
Pics? What’s that lookin like?

Yea its cheap spacers so I can test with the Fortress tires when they get here. I may need shorter ones if they extend past the stock track width. When I figure out the right size I'll get better quality extenders. But yea it is a wide ass stance! :LOL:
The Fortresses are close to Zero offset and narrower compared to the CH wheels. So The extended hexes would offset it some.

Pics? What’s that lookin like?
She’s dirty and covered in grass at the moment. I have some cleaning and maintenance to do tomorrow and will get a pic when she’s cleaned up.

Gotta love the Unreliable Sh!tty Postal Service. Really like the wider stance of the Kraton, looks great! Hopefully tomorrow the new shoes will show up and you can get them mounted up and rig out for a bash👍🏼

Gotta love the Unreliable Sh!tty Postal Service. Really like the wider stance of the Kraton, looks great! Hopefully tomorrow the new shoes will show up and you can get them mounted up and rig out for a bash👍🏼
Batteries are charged! 6s first just to get the feel then bringing out the big guns!

She’s dirty and covered in grass at the moment. I have some cleaning and maintenance to do tomorrow and will get a pic when she’s cleaned up.
I’m curious to see what that looks like. I’m thinking I might need belted for my tlr typhon. Maybe some Mx28 ?

....are you running camber???

why does your licence plate say r32????
Too much camber lol. Haven’t actually run those wheels yet.
Haha yessir, R32 WHAT. MK4 R32. Pretty rare. People ask all the time “what is that” thus the plate lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back