Traxxas Sledge 1/8th scale monster truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Etosch

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Typhon 6s
Hi there!

I heard something new from traxxas will be released tomorrow - does anybody have more details?

Cu, Etosch

My guess is a 1/24 crawler. Axial is killing it with the SCX24.

Not my cup of tea but it's clearly a big part of the market.

Well - the patents where valid before hobbico decided to disregard them. Not very clever from them.

Prior art would have been an easy way to invalidate the patents - seems people more clever or more involved than me did not find the patents as trivial or common sense a one might believe.

But let's get back to topicn shall we: new Traxxas car - does anyone have more information?

Well - the patents where valid before hobbico decided to disregard them. Not very clever from them.

Prior art would have been an easy way to invalidate the patents - seems people more clever or more involved than me did not find the patents as trivial or common sense a one might believe.

But let's get back to topicn shall we: new Traxxas car - does anyone have more information?
Simple question,

Can you tell the difference between these two RC’s or are they the same?
EC3E97CC-3223-4418-B9E3-BC6721A11357.jpeg

The entire lawsuit centered around them claiming that their customers wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between the two.

That’s where the absolute disgust comes from around the RC community towards that brand and it’s well deserved.

Simple question,

Can you tell the difference between these two RC’s or are they the same?
View attachment 206483
The entire lawsuit centered around them claiming that their customers wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between the two.

That’s where the absolute disgust comes from around the RC community towards that brand and it’s well deserved.

That's their same excuse for the HBO Max lawsuit too.

It would be nice if you would at least read the linked document. HPI cars for example do look nothing like an e-revo yet they where subject of this lawsuit.

Could a mod please move/delete all the OT in this thread?

Cu, Etosch

Back