TRIPLE QX Multipurpose EP2 Lithium Grease 500G

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad.buford

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried using this grease: TRIPLE QX Multipurpose EP2 Lithium Grease 500G. I want to get a tub and the Red and tack stuff is out of stock at most places. some places do sell the red a tacky but put it into small containers and sell them.

TRIPLE QX Multipurpose EP2 Lithium Grease 500G is this even okay to put into the rear diff casing of my arrma outcast?

Thank you

Haven't heard of that brand. A google search tells me why, I'm on the wrong side of the pond..
I imagine it's of good quality.
I use automotive grease on the ring/pinion gears, silicone fluid inside. Although I have experimented with automotive grease inside the diffs too. Regardless of how tight I packed them, they just freewheeled like open diffs. Lubed the parts just fine though.
I say use whatever EP2 or NLGI grade 2 grease you have available. Valvoline Crimson is a nice "red and tacky" grease easily found over here in the US.

Anyone tried using this grease: TRIPLE QX Multipurpose EP2 Lithium Grease 500G. I want to get a tub and the Red and tack stuff is out of stock at most places. some places do sell the red a tacky but put it into small containers and sell them.

TRIPLE QX Multipurpose EP2 Lithium Grease 500G is this even okay to put into the rear diff casing of my arrma outcast?

Thank you
Have you tried synthetic super lub?https://www.amazon.com/Super-Lube-2...ocphy=9073503&hvtargid=pla-315922229188&psc=1

Thanks all, I will try some of this stuff, its not crimson but its EP2. I have quite a few bits on back order for my Outcast so I went out and got and ordered an Arrma Limitless - can't wait!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back