Vendetta Vendetta 3S BLX Discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeavyBag

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Vendetta
Well, I think we all seen it coming...
1691751442097.png

Last edited:
I think it's a shame to see it discontinued.arrma should have kept going with it.6s ? Or at least a 4s model .maybey design a different body cover ? I suppose good news is that for a little while there is plenty of parts around..grabb them while they are available 👍

They r getting ready to release a new one or something similar I’m sure.
I was gonna get one but I got a limitless instead lol
Where did you hear this?if that's the case then ,it looks like it isn't getting discontinued.right?

That is exciting. Hopefully the V2 has some good stuff like some metal CVD axles and a better center shaft setup.
Vendetta with a center diff😍
Would be nice aluminum chassis and get away with the power module

Hence y I say they r coming out with something. Lol.
Probably nothing special..maybey a few simple upgrades and then they make you wait even longer for something really worth putting your loot in.better off just taking a v1 roller and building it up to what you like .customize and modify best bet for your buck imo

I’m just gonna 4S mine and then ask you guys…what gears do I need cause dudes are hitting 90+ on a stock motor. 😁 Hint hint.

Vendetta with a center diff😍
Would be nice aluminum chassis and get away with the power module
+!!
HH did a blowout $200. sale with the Detta. All gone. When the last one went out the door, they "discontinued it". I am sure many LHS's still have them.
My guess is that HH needs to trim the fat here and there with some of their Staple brands. Arrma's line up has been bloated for a while.
And right now China is not a great place to outsource to. Seems to be a trend. Maybe there are production issues. Im sure the bean counters are in control right now. Usually a model will remain on B/O for a long time if its is coming back. Like when The 4x4 V1 4S line was around. The Detta was immediately Discontinued. Odd for Arrma to do that with a fairly new 4x4 platform. If its not making money, it is a Dud for HH. How I see it. Even if it was the best thing since sliced bread to own, it still needs to make $$$ for the Brand. Or it can't survive.

Last edited:
I was thinking that maybe they are making a v2?
Also curious to know what are some upgrades you think are worth putting on the Vendetta?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back