Vendetta Vendetta 3S BLX Discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crashing is part of it...lol. I got Into it when covid hit a few years ago..
Lol Im not prepped for that part of it yet 😂 I think I can wait on that.. and thats cool not crazy long! Ive met some guys irl that have been into it for decades 💀 its fun to hear how they got into the hobby. I got in it because my dad gave me a Tamiya Grasshopper 2 when I was a baby practically and found my rc car after growing up and forgetting about it 😂

Lol Im not prepped for that part of it yet 😂 I think I can wait on that.. and thats cool not crazy long! Ive met some guys irl that have been into it for decades 💀 its fun to hear how they got into the hobby. I got in it because my dad gave me a Tamiya Grasshopper 2 when I was a baby practically and found my rc car after growing up and forgetting about it 😂

When I got into rc all the cool kids ran nitro. Now the kids don't even know how 🤣

@Bustedaw11 been super busy but got noto ready for you...been meaning to get some pics of it...need to get on pm an figure out what you'll all need to get it running..found some time to work on my vendettas..gonna start test hitting them today...funny guy on UT things ya can only go fast with detta useing xlx2....picked up a mmmx8s from my boy @chris adams put in detta with 1721 an go for 160/6s with mmx8s esc...i believe it'll do it easy...see soon enough..

Sorry didn't mean to come across like an ass and completely not answer your question.

For mods if I had one first thing I would replace is the body, because to me it is really really fugly. Rip out the stock electronics, toss in a high end servo, Castle Mamba X esc not sure on motor. Put in a spool if it doesn't already have one. And get some of the 3D printed air dams to keep the air from under the body because iirc the Vendetta does not have any.

Lower bulkheads should not be integrated into the chassis.
Shock towers should not be integrated into the upper bulkhead.
The entire power module, it is too small to accommodate a center diff which is desperately needed for off road applications. It traps dirt inside of itself requiring complete teardowns and rebuilds of the power module and motor bearings every 3-4 runs. There are many homebrew fixes floating around the web that supposedly fix this issue but none have worked for me.
The lack of servo saver integrated into the bell crank. The servo mounted servo saver "works" but just barely enough to get by. Servo mounted servos savers are fine on 1/10 2wd and small scale cars but they just aren't really up to snuff on vehicles that are this heavy imho.
Shock rod ends being molded to the shock rods instead of being threaded like every other rc on the planet. They did fix this on the Vorteks not sure about the Infraction or Vendetta though.

These are the cars I currently own.
Arrma Outcast 6s
Arrma Kraton 6s
Arrma Kraton 6s EXB
Arrma Fireteam
Arrma Senton 3s
Arrma Typhon 3s
Axial SCX10-II
Axial SCX24
Ecx Ruckus 1/18
Ecx Ruckus 1/10 2wd
FS Racing Marauder
HPI Vorza Flux
Jegs Holeshot
LC Racing EMB-1
LC Racing EMB-T
Losi 1/14 Desert Truck
Team Associated RC10 B2
Tekno ET48.3
Traxxas Bandit VXL
Traxxas Rustler VXL
Traxxas Stampede VXL
Traxxas Slashpede 4x4 VXL
Traxxas Summit 1/16
Traxxas Summit 1/10
Vaterra Kalahari
WL Toys 144001
WL Toys 12427

I used to have.
Hpi Firestorm 10T nitro
Ecx 1/18 Ruckus
Team Associated Apex Scion tC
Traxxas Mini E Revo VXL
Damn slick.. that's a sweet collection you got there👍

I see where youre getting at. I was already looking at the Felony from the 1/7 line up because that body looks choice 👌 I will probably stay relatively simple on the Vendetta, by what I'm hearing its not worth putting any real kind of bread into. I do appreciate you sharing your opinion/advice regarding the Vendetta with me!
Don't let that pretty Felony body sway you like many others have been. Better off with the 1/7 Infr or a Lim. IMHO the Felony is not the best choice of the 3 1/7 platforms. The Felony multipiece body and comes apart easily with hits. And its Rear diff ratio along with the Taller and wider "rear" Felony wheels poses some driveability issues for many. Ending up spending to convert to a Lim/Infr setup any way. The Big rear wheels were just aesthetically created for the wider rear Fel Body. The rear diff ratio had to be altered because of the larger rear wheel rollout. Form over function did not work IMHO.
@slick2500 above, pretty much put it best regarding the Arrma 4x4 line. He covered it all.

Last edited:
Don't let that pretty Felony body sway you like many others have been. Better off with the 1/7 Infr or a Lim. IMHO the Felony is not the best choice of the 3 1/7 platforms.
@slick2500 above, pretty much put it best regarding the Arrma 4x4 line.
I actually ended up getting a Kraton 8s and Notorious 6s as I wanted a proper basher. I wont be forgetting the Vendetta or Inf as they are different applications but Im feeling pretty content with my new toys for now lol. I steered away from onroad bashers to all around proper bashers and I wont be looking back any time soon, but thanks for advising me on the Felony!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back