What are a few of your dream RC vehicles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really sure what my dream rc is. I am still new enough that I want everything I see. Lol. I know I want another Typhon, then a big rock, then a infraction, then maybe a limitless, throw a xmaxx in there, along with a trx4, and a Capria crawler, thinking about a small airplane which will open up a whole other way to spend money........ I think I have a problem. But I'm having a crap load of fun. Lol. Just watched a video of a Kyosho inferno, now I want one of those. I think I need another job to support this habit.

Not really sure what my dream rc is. I am still new enough that I want everything I see. Lol. I know I want another Typhon, then a big rock, then a infraction, then maybe a limitless, throw a xmaxx in there, along with a trx4, and a Capria crawler, thinking about a small airplane which will open up a whole other way to spend money........ I think I have a problem. But I'm having a crap load of fun. Lol. Just watched a video of a Kyosho inferno, now I want one of those. I think I need another job to support this habit.
I've been in this hobby for a while now and I still want everything I see ?

Does it have to be an existing vehicle? Notorious 8s. I know the Outcast is the same, but I prefer the Notorious look. Which is probably why I just ordered the V5!! And another dream vehicle would be to get the Tamiya Blackfoot I had as a kid. Not a new one, the actual one I had. Id love to see all the rigging I did just to keep it running since I have very few ways to get parts. (POOR).
feel you. had Luck and could get my hands on a first eddition of a Midnight Pumpkin. Just need to finish the building.

As a kid, I wanted my G.I. Joe vehicles to be remote controlled. I would still like to have that.
I had so many G.I. Joes as a kid. I think my mom might still have them in a box in her attic :ROFLMAO:
Going nitro or e-conversion?
Going to convert it to electric keeping it nitro would likely cost me twice as much as going electric.

Dream r/c for me...either one of these jets!

RC jets 1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back