What are a few of your dream RC vehicles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm that's kinda a problem I have right now. There isn't one I don't already have,had or want. I am buying rigs just to buy them at this point.

Vanquish crawler, any of them. Most of my favorites I have already as I'm at the point in life where I can buy stuff I want within reason. Raminator maybe but I don't have anywhere to run it. I don't really know much about the really high end rc stuff.

X Maxx for me. No idea why but have always liked the looks of them.
Yeah, I have driven one they are a blast and super durable.
the new losi MT. Not sure we’re including anything but surface vehicles, but I REALLY want a FPV drone to take some cool aerial footage
Any RC vehicle!

I want a cinewhoop so bad. And a talion.
Have you seen the leaks of the DJI FPV that is supposed to drop soon? I’m kinda digging it. Mainly because I know nothing about drones except they are so friggen cool. And I bought a mini one from Costco the other day for 19 bucks and am LOVING IT. Wife hates it. Kid loves it.
Win-lose-win

the new losi MT. Not sure we’re including anything but surface vehicles, but I REALLY want a FPV drone to take some cool aerial footage
Mini1 / Mini2 are not expensive (compared to the rest of the DJI fleet).
Have you seen the leaks of the DJI FPV that is supposed to drop soon? I’m kinda digging it. Mainly because I know nothing about drones except they are so friggen cool. And I bought a mini one from Costco the other day for 19 bucks and am LOVING IT. Wife hates it. Kid loves it.
Win-lose-win
If you mean the Mini 2, it dropped last month - and it's AWESOME!!! The Mini 1 is half the price .. and is also a great drone.

Win-lose-win
I'm more into building them then buying a dji or something similar . Although i do want the dji digital fpv with a vista.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back