What are you listening too??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to see Hatebreed show a couple weeks ago with nephew….had a meet and greet with the band, got some things signed by the band…my cane was one of them 🤘🏻🤘🏻
IMG_1703.jpeg
my nephew in background w/me and Jaime
IMG_1704.jpeg
us with the band 🤩

Here’s the beginning of hatebreeds set
Thanks to TheJon dohh show for the video

Went to see Hatebreed show a couple weeks ago with nephew….had a meet and greet with the band, got some things signed by the band…my cane was one of them 🤘🏻🤘🏻View attachment 359363my nephew in background w/me and Jaime View attachment 359362us with the band 🤩

Here’s the beginning of hatebreeds set
Thanks to TheJon dohh show for the video
Dig the shirt! Long time hatebreed fan as well. You ever listen to Kingdom of Sorrow? 🤙

Dig the shirt! Long time hatebreed fan as well. You ever listen to Kingdom of Sorrow? 🤙
Thanks… yes I heard of kingdom of sorrow… Jaime got a lot of good music out there, we saw Lamb of God & Jasta & during jasta’s set Howard Jones joined him for a bit 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Thanks… yes I heard of kingdom of sorrow… Jaime got a lot of good music out there, we saw Lamb of God & Jasta & during jasta’s set Howard Jones joined him for a bit 🤘🏻🤘🏻
Hellyeah brother! Should give ‘em a listen sometime-he and Kirk Windstein kill it.. I’ve been listening to Agnostic Front for over 30yrs too…😅 -and never could get enough Crowbar..

Back