What are you listening to ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I still had my tape collection, I kept 'em in a suitcase I had so many. I was mowing yards just to go to the music store every week. Now I have Spotify premium and unlimited music at my finger tips, the future is amazing!

Heck yea!! Talking Heads are awesome!.
My tape collection is still on the wall in my old bedroom at mom’s house….i have Apple Music lots of choices 🤘🏻🤘🏻
IMG_0886.jpeg

Rocket

My tape collection is still on the wall in my old bedroom at mom’s house….i have Apple Music lots of choices 🤘🏻🤘🏻View attachment 363028
Cool. I have several of those as well. Ride the Lightning. Ice-T. Lies. QueensRyche. Etc 👍

Wild song. Even wilder video. Interlude at 3:53. Unreal ending. Spooky. Not Incubus video. Must watch

Last edited:
I listened to a little Pantera, White Zombie. The Rollins Band and Hatebreed. Slayer. Had to concentrate at work and not only was I productive? I wanted to start a mosh pit and get some aggression out. The wife was appreciative of the receiving end of how fired up I was. Plus who doesn’t want to knock out a coworker on the daily? So I beat up the magic bean instead and it can really take a beating. 😂

Back