What are you listening too??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I listen to a wide variety of music, from classic rock to metal to country (old and semi new). Gun to my head I lean heavy because I grew up on 80's metal like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Anthrax, etc. I love prog rock like King Crimson and Yes. I love Dream Theater. I love Tool. I love Pink Floyd. I've been to a dozen Dead shows. I've seen Dave Mathews a ton of times. I LOVE Rush. Probably my favorite band. It's hard to find new rock that I like. I really don't care for Indie music. Not a fan of rap except for a few select like Public Enemy. So as you can see, I am all over the map. I love blues. Stevie Ray Vaughan is one of my favorite artists. Got to see him open for Robert Plant. I've seen hundred of concerts from the Who to Nine Inch Nails.

I hate the new stuff these days.... I grew up on heavy metal, Southern Rock, and some 80's hair bands..... I can tolerate Country... But it makes me want to drink.... I don't know why?

If you never heard these guys.... Take a look. 2 of the greatest guitar players EVER.... Your Welcome!!
Phil has passed on .... RIP

In return for 2 great guitar players, I give you the best bassist ever, Mr Les Claypool.

Also not big on the latest rap trends (or anything after the early 90's), but I do like me some Rizzle Kicks.

Back