What are you listening too??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Butterfly Effect from Brisbane, Australia.

Love these guys.. been listening to them for close to 20 years now.. they are my go to when I need amping up..

The lead singer, Clint, can be a pretty intense stage presence at times and he has an awesome voice..

Have a listen if you like heavy rock/metal..

I was at the Goldie for the long weekend. I took the Kraton too, didn't have a lot of time but I couldn't find a reasonable place to bash where we were staying. We stayed at Treasure Island near Harbour Town, I didn't think to reach out for advice.

I'm still stuck in my teenage years....now with ZZ Top

I was at the Goldie for the long weekend. I took the Kraton too, didn't have a lot of time but I couldn't find a reasonable place to bash where we were staying. We stayed at Treasure Island near Harbour Town, I didn't think to reach out for advice.

I'm still stuck in my teenage years....now with ZZ Top

I only started looking around when I bought an RC car at christmas so I still have not discovered all the goldy has to offer.. I’m also waiting for the new v4 Kraton to start being sold in Australia before I really hit the bmx tracks, gonna get one of them, most Aussie hobby stores I have inquired with have said It will be in stock “late July”.. my Raider is fun but I’m not too confident it would survive large amounts of air!.. probably end up in pieces pretty quick.

But I work for Gold Coast City council... do all the compliance on the Parks that come over from developers.. so I know where a lot of the new BMX tracks are.. I have undertaken compliance on a couple of them.. I live down burleigh and know a of few around the burleigh area...

There is also heaps of skate parks all over the coast..

The ultimate bmx track is in Ashmore.. I still haven’t asked the Parks team if RC’s are allowed on it though... but can’t see why not.. pictures of the track below... and you can also find a list of most of the bmx tracks and skate parks here;

http://www.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/thegoldcoast/popular-parks-bmx-skate-27806.html

Ashmore
F199FD14-B675-49CD-8885-EC23DA4777B3.jpeg

8F6607F9-9C94-4EC6-952D-F6A2BC7ED152.jpeg

That

That truck is too clean. Awesome looking with those wheel nuts though. Best wear some shin guards.
Weather was keeping us in doors. Finally got her out...MAN!! The Notorious is a blast. Flips are so much easier than with the Kraton.
IMG_20190514_203006574.jpg

Back