What are you listening too??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trying to drum

Trying to play this on guitar. I've somehow managed to be able to play the first half and part of that middle part on 75% speed.
What do you play on? I tried doing the rocksmith thing years ago, was getting it, then hit that wall and kept getting frustrated. Then I got my finger smashed, tendons messed up, stitches and all. Haven’t picked my guitar up since. I have forgotten everything. ☹️

What do you play on? I tried doing the rocksmith thing years ago, was getting it, then hit that wall and kept getting frustrated. Then I got my finger smashed, tendons messed up, stitches and all. Haven’t picked my guitar up since. I have forgotten everything. ☹️
I play on these cause I'm a simp.
2021-04-01 16.20.13.png
2021-04-01 16.21.00.png

I play on an Ibanez, and take fysical guitar lessons, not online.

Start simple and try playing at 50-75% speed to train before going 100%. Linkin park and Three days grace have some good easy songs, with power chords. The best way to learn and build up speed imo.

It has taken me maybe 3 or 4 years of other songs to get to master of puppets at 75%. I did ty the riff after 1 year, at a very slow speed, and that worked.

An electric violin?

I play on an Ibanez.

Start simple and try playing at 50-75% speed to train before going 100%.

It has taken me maybe 3 or 4 years of other songs to get to master of puppets at 75%. I did ty the riff after 1 year, at a very slow speed, and that worked.

An electric violin?
Wow first try. Good job

Never seen one in person. My dad showed me a vid clip of some night wish song or something, and one of em had an electric violin

I payed €250 for the guitar, €100 for an amp and a bit more for a stand, cable etc.

A nice guitar like a gibson or fender can easily cost over 1k, even when not new

Back