What are your other passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing? (Not RC)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rip King MC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Do you have any passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing other than RC

Mine:

Music
(Someday ima be a christian rapper. You will all be bragging that you knew me before I was famous! LOL JK)

Taking things apart and seeing how they work
(When I was 2 i took apart a clock)

Last edited:
Do you have any passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing other than RC

Mine:

Music
(Someday ima be a christian rapper. You will all be bragging that you knew me before I was famous! LOL JK)

Taking things apart and seeing how they work
(When I was 2 i took apart a clock)
That’s pretty cool dude... take music as far as you can, there’s money to be made there. Video games would probably be my other hobby but to be honest can’t remember the last time I played for more than an hour.

Mine is fishing, mainly freshwater fishing for bass, trout, chain pickerel, pike, crappie. I have an Instagram page for fishing with 1080 followers which is pretty cool.

Another hobby of mine is hiking creeks and streams.

and learned guitar last summer so I do that every now and then, not all that great but not terrible.

20200424_170328.jpg

Pew pew

IMG_7276.JPG

Pain is weakness leaving the body

IMG_0587.JPG

Kinda like skiing/snowboarding.

Attachments

• C751B8D0-3BF7-401C-9BD5-A79F32E4D5BB.jpeg
    C751B8D0-3BF7-401C-9BD5-A79F32E4D5BB.jpeg
    467.9 KB · Views: 39
Wow! I never knew a computer could look like that. Looks like something from back to the future.
What is that purple pinkish stuff?
That's the coolant. This isn't an average pc. I custom built it over 3 years. I just finally finished it and installed the second loop (the pink side). I use it for everything, games, movies, the forum etc. It's my entertainment box basically.

That's the coolant. This isn't an average pc. I custom built it over 3 years. I just finally finished it and installed the second loop (the pink side). I use it for everything, games, movies, the forum etc. It's my entertainment box basically.
That's just so amazing.

What are the specs
Thermaltake Tower 900 snow edition with tempered glass windows on 3 sides, core i7 8700k(watercooled), 32gb ram g skill ripjaws 3600mhz(watercooled), 2x 500gb nvme drives in raid 0(watercooled), 2x 500gb crucial ssd in raid 0, Saphire 580rx nitro 8gb(watercooled), 6tb storage drive, 21 120mm rgb led fans, 2x 480mm rads, 2 seperate loops one pink one purple and one 1m led strip light....I think thats it. It stands 2 feet tall about a foot and a half wide and deep and weighs close to 100 pounds with the coolant.
What are the specs
Not one integy or gpm part was used... but a lot ordered on it lmao:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back