What are your other passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing? (Not RC)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@gotnitro now you can say that I managed to resurrect a 3 year old thread since many are replying lol.maybey that's a good thing old threads get brought back.the owner to this thread would be proud but he hasn't been on in a long time .hope he is still alive .👍

I play with sharp things.. I am a knife collector and user lol

20220919_115131.jpg

20220920_133707.jpg

@gotnitro now you can say that I managed to resurrect a 3 year old thread since many are replying lol.maybey that's a good thing old threads get brought back.the owner to this thread would be proud but he hasn't been on in a long time .hope he is still alive .👍
Eh it is one thing to necro a thread to add something to it, or for instance a thread like this where it's basically just us bsing about random crap compared to necroing a 3 year old thread to ask a question that is irrelevant to the thread or answering a question that has already been answered.

Bite your tongue munchkin.

I want to release my own dance track one day, produce it, etc.
I mess around with music production often. I used to sit down at the computer and play around with sound design or just make a beat on a daily basis. Create samples and make beats with them. I use Ableton Live with with some pretty badazz plugins ie: Serum. And have several midi controllers and synths etc. I have an older MPC 5000 drum machine. I have a Midi Fighter arcade style spring loaded button controller that's a lot of fun for finger drumming. Just thought I'd just say hey...you're the not only on the forum into that kind of stuff. 😎✌🏼🎶🎹
7110.JPEG
7111.JPEG
7107.JPEG

Last edited:
Photography. I've shared some. Have more. Need to recover from this fishing trip. Lol

Hunting and fishing, of course. And smoking meats. Preserving what I hunt and/or turning it into something even greater.
How'd your trip go? You hammer em up there?

I like knives as well.View attachment 301507 This is my daily carry. It's a benchmade presidio with s30v steel.
Sweet! I mainly carry fixed blades the last couple years but my main 2 folders I carried everyday was a Benchmade 943, or my Spyderco Endura 4.. the 943 is still my favorite folder, silky smooth and like its not even in the pocket. My folder collection has dwindled down while fixed blades have grown lol. My main fixed are Esee Knives.

20220131_171226-1.jpg

Fishing, learning guitar, house plants & gardening, building PC's, games (video/board/card), Lego. I have a 3d printer that I got super cheap second hand but it sits idle.

Last edited:
Sweet! I mainly carry fixed blades the last couple years but my main 2 folders I carried everyday was a Benchmade 943, or my Spyderco Endura 4.. the 943 is still my favorite folder, silky smooth and like its not even in the pocket. My folder collection has dwindled down while fixed blades have grown lol. My main fixed are Esee Knives.

View attachment 301513
I wanted to get a benchmade 9400 but they're illegal where I live and they're pretty spendy. For my fixed blade I have a Gerber strongarm that has been an absolute beast. I carry it whenever I go on hikes and it has proven useful more than once.

PXL_20230403_135318936.jpg

PXL_20230403_135304889.jpg

I like knives as well.View attachment 301507 This is my daily carry. It's a benchmade presidio with s30v steel.
Same love knives...i have a medieval sword fetish also..but I'll never buy one, i will forge my own one day.

Piccy of my Cold Steel Magnum Tanto...it's very sharp...i was slicing a tomato with it one day and nicked myself..i didn't even feel it and blood was flowing. :rolleyes:

DSC01327.JPG

COLDSTEELMAGNUMTANTO.JPG

tan5.JPG

I wanted to get a benchmade 9400 but they're illegal where I live and they're pretty spendy. For my fixed blade I have a Gerber strongarm that has been an absolute beast. I carry it whenever I go on hikes and it has proven useful more than once.

View attachment 301514

View attachment 301515

Awesome knife you've got there! I've also got the strong arm and the prodigy (basically the same knife).
I've given the prodigy hell and just keeps going!

20220914_195551.jpg

20220914_195944.jpg

For the life of me I can't remember who has blue, I only remember it because some companies rebottled it and sold it as pc coolant additive that was uv reactive.
VW (Audi, and their other brands here, Skoda and Seat) use red/pink coolant.. Volvo has yellow.

I mess around with music production often. I used to sit down at the computer and play around with sound design or just make a beat on a daily basis. Create samples and make beats with them. I use Ableton Live with with some pretty badazz plugins ie: Serum. And have several midi controllers and synths etc. I have an older MPC 5000 drum machine. I have a Midi Fighter arcade style spring loaded button controller that's a lot of fun for finger drumming. Just thought I'd just say hey...you're the not only on the forum into that kind of stuff. 😎✌🏼🎶🎹
View attachment 301485View attachment 301486View attachment 301487

20160107_205715.jpg

Love it! 👊🏼 Is that a Push controller?? I have a Push 2 and just saw a email with the new version releasing soon. Looks like you have a good mix of analog and midi. I should show off my MPC 5000...I'll post a pic later. I'm more of an old hip hop/rave head that got into djing/turntableizm first, then beat making. I can't nerd out too much with the sound design because I have more fun making beats and bass. 😎 Sampling is awesome but a dying art. You can't make anything these days without getting flagged or sued.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back