Kraton What does everyone think of the new Kraton 6SEXB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still using my stock servo on the kraton 6s v5 1 year and 2 months later and its been used a lot and bashed hard would have said bashed once or twice every week in that year and 2 months :oops:

still using my stock servo on the kraton 6s v5 1 year and 2 months later and its been used a lot and bashed hard would have said bashed once or twice every week in that year and 2 months :oops:

Every now and then you get a stock servo that just doesn't want to die. I have a 10 year old Traxxas 2065 servo in my RC10B2. I only have one rc car out of 27ish cars that still has the stock servo in it.

Every now and then you get a stock servo that just doesn't want to die. I have a 10 year old Traxxas 2065 servo in my RC10B2. I only have one rc car out of 27ish cars that still has the stock servo in it.
yeah I still have the stock servo in my talion EXB that must be at least 2 years old. the car is totally worn out from all the running its had esc set on fire but the stock servo is just fine somehow :)

This truck doesn’t need any upgrades.
I agree with this. Truck survived my first bash with it and I was all over the place like I had never jumped a rig before 🤣

Has anyone made an aftermarket wing mount for this v2 exb kraton? Part# ARA320758 is out of stock literally everywhere except Jenny's but it comes with a lot of extra bits I don't need and it's $60 for the lot. I keep patching my mount up... I am going to try epoxy next! I was gonna hold out for a better aftermarket solution. Within 5 mins of driving my truck the first time it snapped on one side so I think something more flexible would be better..
RPM should be working on something I would think, eh?

The wing mount and the body are my two gripes with this Kraton.. I love the paint design of the body but the lexan seems pretty thin (in comparison to my other RCs) and there are no skid plates... Aside from that it's built like a tank and I love it.

QQ: what type of fiberglass to you all get to cover shoegoo for body reinforcement? Is this good? https://www.amazon.com/Bondo-20128-Fiberglass-Cloth-sq/dp/B002JRGOT8 ??

Last edited:
Has anyone made an aftermarket wing mount for this v2 exb kraton? Part# ARA320758 is out of stock literally everywhere except Jenny's but it comes with a lot of extra bits I don't need and it's $60 for the lot. I keep patching my mount up... I am going to try epoxy next! I was gonna hold out for a better aftermarket solution. Within 5 mins of driving my truck the first time it snapped on one side so I think something more flexible would be better..
RPM should be working on something I would think, eh?

The wing mount and the body are my two gripes with this Kraton.. I love the paint design of the body but the lexan seems pretty thin (in comparison to my other RCs) and there are no skid plates... Aside from that it's built like a tank and I love it.

QQ: what type of fiberglass to you all get to cover shoegoo for body reinforcement? Some kind of loose weave fiberglass tape?
Will the old mount fit temporarily? You can usually get one of those in a few days.

Will the old mount fit temporarily? You can usually get one of those in a few days.
Yeah.. The old mount is still on the truck.... it's only broken on one side.. I have been using gorilla tape to patch it up.. which works ok but I have to replace the tape every bash.. Just getting a little time consuming repairing it every week. I was hoping to hold out for am RPM mount with wheelie bar.. something like what they have for the v5.

Yeah.. The old mount is still on the truck.... it's only broken on one side.. I have been using gorilla tape to patch it up.. which works ok but I have to replace the tape every bash.. Just getting a little time consuming repairing it every week. I was hoping to hold out for am RPM mount with wheelie bar.. something like what they have for the v5.
They make it already

Last edited:
I only see this one... replaces the wing mounts from ARRMA #AR320347 but not ARA320758.. https://rpmrcproducts.com/shop/chassis-components/chassis-accessories/arrma-6s-hd-wing-mount-system/ ?

AH tyvm..

Yeah, that's correct.

You need this New version >>

1709239103983.png

Which is still Out of Stock..

I mean a new mount from horizon for the V1 EXB. It should work until you can get hold of the right mount

I mean a new mount from horizon for the V1 EXB. It should work until you can get hold of the right mount
Look up part ARAC9681 it will fit until the others are back in stock. You just use the two screws that go through to the diff.

Last edited:

Look up part ARAC9681 it will fit until the others are back in stock. You just use the two screws that go through to the diff.
I thought I saw someone post that they changed where it mounted to the center chassis brace and the new mount doesn't fit on the old cars and vice versa.

I thought I saw someone post that they changed where it mounted to the center chassis brace and the new mount doesn't fit on the old cars and vice versa.
I see they changed the rear tower mount . Still seems like it could be made to work but maybe not.

Back