Kraton What does everyone think of the new Kraton 6SEXB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I finally found a wheelie bar that’s purpose built for the K6 EXB V2. It shipped from China so it did take a few weeks to come in. I found it on eBay HERE and just did the installation. The install was quite simple.

I purchased the $50 one that attaches via two machine screws to the rear diff case and four screws, two on each side, to the attachment points right beneath the wing. There is a lower set of wheels, a spring loaded bumper (not really sure what purpose it serves) and an upper set of wheels beneath the wing. With the suspension fully depressed. The bumper clears and all four wheels make contact. Pretty nifty! While I was at it, I added an RPM rear skid plate as well as seen in the last picture.

Hope this helps!

IMG_5943.jpeg
IMG_5946.jpeg
IMG_5945.jpeg
IMG_5948.jpeg

Hello guys,

long time since i have run a 6S rig, do you think 6S 5000/75C is sufficient for this new Kraton or do i need something bigger like 2X3 6800 120C,

Thank you

Hello guys,

long time since i have run a 6S rig, do you think 6S 5000/75C is sufficient for this new Kraton or do i need something bigger like 2X3 6800 120C,

Thank you
Always a trade-off between linger run times and heavier rig (more breaking)!

I run 6200mah packs and get a good 10-15 minutes out of them.

Hello guys,

Thank you
For 6s a single 6000mAh or a little larger should do fine. Keep your trucks as light as possible for more performance and less wrenching. If you need longer run times, carry another battery. It only takes a minute to switch them out.

Hello guys,

Thank you
Depends on the brand more than anything. 5000mah 75c Amazon cheapos are not going to cut it.

It only works for the V1 EXB, not the new one. I emailed the 3DRC guy to ask about making a new version but never got a response.
Just to follow up on this, I ordered the high profile wing mount from 3DRC and asked about fitment. He responded:

"Good morning the only thing it will not fit on would be the new Exb version two"

Hello guys,

Thank you
Well right now across Amazon, CNHL, and Ebay there is a 20% off spring sale going on right now, so if you are to buy batteries I would suggest you get them now.. There won't be another good discount like this until probably the 4th of July..
And I would suggest nothing less then 6k Mah, 120C+, unless you know how to setup a HV (high voltage) in the ESC, stay with the stock voltages otherwise you might burn up something you don't want too.. I used to run Zeee dual 3S 120C Premiums in my K6 and I was getting 20-30 minute bashing time.. I still have and use those same batteries now as a single in my Tekno 410 SCT..
People may bash the brand, but as I stated I still have the same ones from at least 5+ years ago and they are still doing great, no loss in power, impedance, no dead cells, or swelling.. You just have to know how to properly take care of your Lipo's to make them last a loong time.. They have great customer support, On Ebay you can even make an offer for a lower price and still get extra discount on top of that.. Check them out..

Absolutely loving this truck. The LSD's make sliding the truck so controllable. Battery wise I run the gens-ace-r-spam 6800mah 120c packs. I just bash lightly with my kids who both run 3S BLX Granites. I use 50% throttle limiting and run time is insane -> 30-40 mins and the batteries are around 3.75-3.80v

I like my exb only parts I broke ish so far in the month of running is chipped a drive cup still runnable <arrma sent me a new set> servo got weak replaced with a 45kg unit and had a front drive shaft cv explode my punch is set to 7 and was on dry black top doing full throttle wheelies wing mount cracked where the left ard right spar meet under the wing and I've had a wing cracked so all and all not bad

Back