What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s the second pillow ball pull through on the forums in the last few days. How did that happen?’
Mine happened hitting a jump with too much incline and short transition. I've hit that jump tons of times with my Noto though and didn't kick the pillow ball... Seeing it again here makes me concerned.

Well, it's good and bad. Just imagine how much force it takes to pull those out of the socket. If it had not come out, something else would have certainly been busted, for sure. And it's a fairly easy fix, but I'm sure it makes it a little easier to come out again. Just like dislocating your own shoulder. "ouch":eek:

Well, it's good and bad. Just imagine how much force it takes to pull those out of the socket. If it had not come out, something else would have certainly been busted, for sure. And it's a fairly easy fix, but I'm sure it makes it a little easier to come out again. Just like dislocating your own shoulder. "ouch":eek:
I guess will see if it gets to become a habit and I'll keep a cheap tool kit for going on location now. I usually don't because I don't go far from home but when my popped out this last time it really cut the run short. I'd already shredded the tires on the Typhon I had with me. Made for a disappointing outing.

I think I got a bad Typhon. This thing keeps falling apart but luckily arrma keeps sending me parts to replace the ones that break even if they're not under warranty. Arrma has great customer service

Attachments

• IMG_20190416_194532.jpg
    IMG_20190416_194532.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 43
I think I got a bad Typhon. This thing keeps falling apart but luckily arrma keeps sending me parts to replace the ones that break even if they're not under warranty. Arrma has great customer service
I threw the foams out of my Typhon tires this week but didn't split the tire itself. I'm on a 20t pinion v3 and would be curious to try the V4 tires if they can handle the 20t speed gearing they're doing now.

Three shocks on the talion. Can't figure way not hard hits

Nothing cuz I finally sold my brcc and now I don't own any more rc's :p

This hobby was not a good fit for me it seems.

i'll still be around but slowly over time I will just disappear :D
You have to stay and monitor the "what are you listening to" thread. At least until you get a new rc??

You have to stay and monitor the "what are you listening to" thread. At least until you get a new rc??

I can promise 1 thing, I will NEVER buy another RC again, Id' rather spend excessive amounts on a single bottle of good tequila then buy another god damn rc that I have to work on.

The most work I wanna do is uncorking a bottle and taking a big ass whiff :D

I can promise 1 thing, I will NEVER buy another RC again, Id' rather spend excessive amounts on a single bottle of good tequila then buy another god damn rc that I have to work on.

The most work I wanna do is uncorking a bottle and taking a big ass whiff :D
You will be missed ☹️ Do stop I'm now and again and say hello ☺️ A hobby should be fun and not aggravating. If that's what it became for you, you are doing the right thing. And there is no doubt that RC is expensive. Be well, TC.

Headed over to my in-laws today with the notorious, my bil has an outcast and the nephews have 2 traxxass.

We plan on some drag racing to see who’s car is fastest- and he sent me a picture, he made some risers for the plastic ramps he has.

I’m sure I’ll have a crash report later. ?

Attachments

• 4FA26D98-B069-459A-9DDB-30982A53FD49.jpeg
    4FA26D98-B069-459A-9DDB-30982A53FD49.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 33
View attachment 36081

Bent along the axis at the rear, twisted. chassis brace did not help, don't think a T2T would have helped either
t2t would have helped a lot, but you would have bent your shock towers. The best fix is a new style chassis from M2C or Just Bash It. The stock chassis is ok, but I think that the general public are just getting braver with the height and distance that they jump these rigs.

You will be missed ☹ Do stop I'm now and again and say hello ☺ A hobby should be fun and not aggravating. If that's what it became for you, you are doing the right thing. And there is no doubt that RC is expensive. Be well, TC.

Indeed it became very aggravating, Im sure a lot of it was user error Im a noob and far from a mechanic so im sure I fiddlesticked poop up along the way too loose too tight too stupid.. fuggetabout it..

I'll try and stick around I just don't know that im going to have a lot to say since I won't be enjoying the hobby anymore lol

If anyone wants to talk tequila tho i'm up to around 22 bottles atm with 3 coming in the mail and a plan to get a lot more as time continues and money sorts its self out :)

RC is expensive that's for sure Tequila is a close second, My most expensive bottle so far is 61$ runner up was 55$.. But you only live once so why not enjoy the finer things in life while you can :D

And as long as I limit my self to 4 ounces or less a day tequila usually don't piss me off :p

if you swap to the hot racing diff housing let me know Iv had one in my cart for a month now just havnt pulled the trigger
I did go with the Hot Racing one, going to get one for the front too.

Back