What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheeling in the forest today and drove up to a controlled burn in action. You would think it was an out of control fire. Gf did not get the best pics as camera was acting up. A huge tree fell behind us on fire as we were leaving. Shook the ground! Got the hell outta there!

8565 (1).jpeg

8563.jpeg

8573.jpeg

20240221_085433.jpg

Cleaning, diff service, and parts install on the sludge before work.

Pulling this motor and ESC (Castle MMX8S 1717 1650KV) installing it in the Kraton EXB RTR. HW Max 6 4985SL is replacing it.

Last edited:
Found more graves in the woods from 1800's. Ones fenced in was an entire family it seems with some infants under a year old. Have to wonder what happened. Seen some large gators today while on the river.

8974.jpeg

8962.jpeg

8964.jpeg

8978.jpeg

Had to fix this dumb shat at work today. Someone tapped in the romex to jump power to the security exit light. Smh the amount of dumb it took to make this happen astonishes me.😆 Hope you guys had more fun than me.

IMG_20240426_084959498.jpg

Had to fix this dumb shat at work today. Someone tapped in the romex to jump power to the security exit light. Smh the amount of dumb it took to make this happen astonishes me.😆 Hope you guys had more fun than me.

View attachment 363211
Down here in Florida, that's considered a quality job and he would be promoted quickly.

Down here in Florida, that's considered a quality job and he would be promoted quickly.
Sad thing is I am in Southwest Florida. And you are right about that ,the guy who did this is probably leading 10 others in the same direction 😆😆. I rebuild and remodel modular buildings and sales offices for a really big company and we get fleet from everywhere around the US,and some of the Micky mouse work I see is crazy, not sure how they ever gained employment 😆

Back