What did you print today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A lot of us have 3d printers that are most likely printing non-stop. Show us what you printed today. It can be anything, from a 5 minute print to a 100 hour print. 🤷‍♂️ It doesn't have to be RC related.

I'll start. I printed a mount that allows you to put a Firma 130 on a BRCC without it mashing up against the servo. I designed it on Fusion 360.
PXL_20210601_144515821.jpg

PXL_20210601_144721220.jpg

Tail pans and air dams for the felony and body skids as usual.. rest of the printers are sitting stagnant at the moment..

Cnc machine is running though..😎

IMG_20210602_120153716.jpg

IMG_20210602_120024161.jpg

IMG_20210602_115334644.jpg

IMG_20210602_115433493.jpg

Wait, I lied.. one other printer was running.. my mono x.. actually just finished a print, and some parts I took off earlier...👍

Attachments

• IMG_20210602_121015348.jpg
    IMG_20210602_121015348.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20210602_120922242.jpg
    IMG_20210602_120922242.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20210602_120821658.jpg
    IMG_20210602_120821658.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Daaaanng that's a lot of printers. That CNC looks messy lol.

Yeah, that's only some of them.. I have 9 total..👍... Cnc is only messy inside the enclosure....😂.. she has been putting in work..😎

A lot of us have 3d printers that are most likely printing non-stop. Show us what you printed today. It can be anything, from a 5 minute print to a 100 hour print. 🤷‍♂️ It doesn't have to be RC related.

I'll start. I printed a mount that allows you to put a Firma 130 on a BRCC without it mashing up against the servo. I designed it on Fusion 360.
View attachment 149761
View attachment 149762
I think I’ve seen you sell stuff that you printed, right? I think they were slides or body protectors I forget. So if I needed something printed…are you a good possible source?

Yeah, that's only some of them.. I have 9 total..👍... Cnc is only messy inside the enclosure....😂.. she has been putting in work..😎
Are CNC's spendy? I need to convince my dad to get one. 🤣
I think I’ve seen you sell stuff that you printed, right? I think they were slides or body protectors I forget. So if I needed something printed…are you a good possible source?
I've sold a lot of printed parts. They are definetly not the best quality, but I can model then print and ship them. I've made stuff for @parcou @psychoswat @aametzger @Kusher and more that I can't remember. I have sold to others too. So ask them not me??🤷‍♂️

I've sold a lot of printed parts. They are definetly not the best quality, but I can model then print and ship them. I've made stuff for @parcou @psychoswat @aametzger @Kusher and more that I can't remember. I have sold to others too. So ask them not me??🤷‍♂️

I built that cnc for right around 2k with the enclosure and water cooling.. but that doesn't count tooling.. that's probably another 800 worth... If I had the chance to do it again I would have gotten a larger mill..
Keep at the fusion and printing man.. my printers have made me over 8k since January so far.. They can be very useful..👍

I built that cnc for right around 2k with the enclosure and water cooling.. but that doesn't count tooling.. that's probably another 800 worth... If I had the chance to do it again I would have gotten a larger mill..
Keep at the fusion and printing man.. my printers have made me over 8k since January so far.. They can be very useful..👍
Yeah... no. Too spendy for me and I don't think my dad would want to spend that much if he's not interested. 🤷‍♂️
I'm getting better at fusion,(prior to learning on Solidworks) and i'm really wanting to start selling a lot of printed parts. Thanks!

That’s great! I don’t need perfection. They’ll get scratched up anyway. Next time I have some thing in mind I’ll hit you up man! Thank you!!
That’s great! I don’t need perfection. They’ll get scratched up anyway. Next time I have some thing in mind I’ll hit you up man! Thank you!!
Have you ever looked into building a fan mount for the Arrma Voltage? I managed to cram one in on this voltage but would like a proper mount if possible. I’ve got three of them. The other thing is bottom skids for a granite and big rock. I think I saw you mention some thing like that in a previous post and I like the idea.
Have you got your prices figured out and postage? Ir are you still working on that? Happy to help you build up your business here. I’m patient also and understand mistakes and issues as long as there’s communication.

Attachments

• E96A575C-4060-4F9E-94CF-38165F4588C2.jpeg
    E96A575C-4060-4F9E-94CF-38165F4588C2.jpeg
    349.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Have you ever looked into building a fan mount for the Arrma Voltage? I managed to cram one in on this voltage but would like a proper mount if possible. I’ve got three of them. The other thing is bottom skids for a granite and big rock. I think I saw you mention some thing like that in a previous post and I like the idea.
Have you got your prices figured out and postage? Ir are you still working on that? Happy to help you build up your business here. I’m patient also and understand mistakes and issues as long as there’s communication.
I have never looked into a fan mount for the Voltage. PM me if you want me to make one. I'll need measurements though. Remind me again about the bottom skids?? Where do they go? Are they like skid plates?
https://m2cracing.net/arrma-v5-noto...r-skid-plate-kratontalion-outcast-series.html

I have a question.....how much to get set up on a decent 3d printer and some material? Just for a personal use thing. I don't have enough tine to do anything else lol
You can get a Creality Ender 3 for about $200-$250. You can get 1kg of PLA (easiest to print with) for about $20-$30. I use hatchbox brand. There are plenty of great upgrades for the Ender 3. Printers can get time consuming, there is a bit involved in getting good prints...

Hmmm...atleast it's not outa the world to try it. Thx for the info. Could u elaborate a bit on what the process or main points are to printing?
Level the bed, keep your filament dry, keep the bed clean, prep the bed correctly, print settings in cura. I'd say it takes me 5 minutes to get a print going if everything is working fine. My process. Turn on the printer and raspberry pi, connect to octoprint, heat the bed and extruder, load the filament, prep the bed (clean bed if not already done, put glue on the bed), load the print. I might be missing something though.

Maybe @Lovestricken will help you. He helps me a lot with printing, and he is waaay more advanced at it. I'm still kinda a noob lol. @Camaroboy383 is also into 3d printing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back