Typhon What do you recommend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AF is here for all questions.(y):)

Thanks,

I'm feeling bad to get it too dirty yesterday... But I wished to try it :)

the WD40, is someone in special? or are all the same?

This is correct? https://www.amazon.de/dp/B003UTV08E/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=wd40&qid=1580283628&sr=8-3

I understand you put it on all the mechanicals parts. I'm right?

Thanks, and sorry for so many questions...
Yes that is it. You can spray it almost anywhere. I would not spray directly into electronics, but everywhere else is fine. Wipe off excess with a rag.

Bought.

One question, the man of the shop told me that drive the rc in snow will be a problem, is that right? Is better I drive when the floor is almost dry?

Thanks
Jaume

You can drive it in the snow no problems, some cars don't have waterproffed electronics, but this one have.

Btw, i would not sprey it directly with WD-40, but spray a rug (or a brush) and then use it to clean the car

Bought.

One question, the man of the shop told me that drive the rc in snow will be a problem, is that right? Is better I drive when the floor is almost dry?

Thanks
Jaume
I don’t run mine in snow because I don’t like rust and the cleanup needed. Not because it would hurt it. More of a preference. If you don’t mind the after care, go out and have fun.

Yes, for the rust, and also for the problems that can bring the watter itself.

If I wish to drive in snow, what is the cleanup needed? use the wd-40, and something more?

Yes, for the rust, and also for the problems that can bring the watter itself.

If I wish to drive in snow, what is the cleanup needed? use the wd-40, and something more?
Usually people dry them with an air compressor.

B5128FBD-F565-473C-8D44-072C736DF00F.jpeg

yes, I know what is an air compressor...

Ok, I don't have it, in that case, I will wait... :(

Thanks a lot

yes, I know what is an air compressor...

Ok, I don't have it, in that case, I will wait... :(

Thanks a lot
That’s just the easy way. You can just wipe it down with a rag if that is all you have. An air compressor just makes it a quick job. ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back