What is ... The top TORQUE standard size servo ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Power HD T50 !!!

IMG_4480.jpeg

Savox1270tg I run in my Noto is right there at yours, just slightly higher, Savox is about the same $ too. That Powerhobbies is waterproof though, I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about Powerhobbies, never had one.

I don't own one but a friend of mines does and loves it, I have seen it in action first hand and holy crap! He uses it as a winch on his crawler.
https://reefsrc.com/products/1100-smart-brushless-servo

Last edited:
Reefs makes great servos!

I had a Triple 4 in an old Axial Capra and was very impressed w/ it.

I live in NJ and PowerHobby is a NJ-based company so I feel good supporting a local biz.

The new Futaba HPS-A703 but its 260 dollars Id feel guilty spending that on a dang servo just to try it lol. Maybe in a big tire xmaxx or something but I am more of an arrma 6s guy. And we just don't need that much servo thankfully to be fair lol. I like Savox and Hitec brands for quality all have high tq offerings at a price....I have a reefs 500 awesome in the notorious.
For the money though the powerhobbies servo mentioned above is certainly the way to go while I haven't used their servos they always partner up with good electronics companies to design their stuff so I would give that a go next time myself.

Savox1270tg I run in my Noto is right there at yours, just slightly higher, Savox is about the same $ too. That Powerhobbies is waterproof though, I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about Powerhobbies, never had one.

I don't own one but a friend of mines does and loves it, I have seen it in action first hand and holy crap! He uses it as a winch on his crawler.
https://reefsrc.com/products/1100-smart-brushless-servo
That 1100 reefs is wild!

Last edited:
Even with the Savox1270tg, it doesn't really turn the Noto unless I let out of the throttle. Too much force from the Backflips I guess, I've thought about getting a reefs and putting in it. The Savox would do better if I was running a BEC, I'm just lazy and haven't wired one up yet. (Still stock electronics)

Even with the Savox1270tg, it doesn't really turn the Noto unless I let out of the throttle. Too much force from the Backflips I guess, I've thought about getting a reefs and putting in it. The Savox would do better if I was running a BEC, I'm just lazy and haven't wired one up yet. (Still stock electronics)
I'd be willing to wager it's your saver spring if you watch it transition under load.

Thanks, but key to original question was " Any Actual Users " ... as looking up servos is easy where many of these newest Monster high torque Standard's can be easily found web surfing.

Reading posts from the crawler crowd, seems burning up these big torque power hungry servos is fairly common if stalled .... This is a concern for sure !!!

Thanks, but key to original question was " Any Actual Users " ... as looking up servos is easy where many of these newest Monster high torque Standard's can be easily found web surfing.

Reading posts from the crawler crowd, seems burning up these big torque power hungry servos is fairly common if stalled .... This is a concern for sure !!!
I've used several standard size lower in the lineup from promodeler, but yes I see your point, apologies.

You basically have to direct power a servo this big either directly off the pack or off its own dedicated pack, it remedies a multitude of problems including the one you stated. (Promodeler and ecopower both have wiring harnesses/servos with HV plugs on them to make this easy)

Back