Senton What parts do i need to convert the senton to kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's also a new chassis pn ARA320640 . Either wait till Jenny's has some being parted out or sell the Senton and buy one.

Alot. In terms of cost even going the kit broker route won't save you much vs just getting a new one.

Arms, turbuckles, drive shafts, hubs, shock towers, shocks, diffs, motor and esc, bumpers, body mounts, center brace, even the bearings and hardware are different in some areas such as the hinge pins and hub screws. And that's just the v1 4s Kraton. The V2 doesn't have anything in common with the Senton other than the motor module and receiver box.

If you don't like the Senton or just want something more like a monster truck or truggy, I'd recommend converting to a big rock or buying a secondary vehicle instead. Converting to a big rock is a much smaller parts list and much more doable in terms of cost.

I turned my Granite into an Outcast.. Not worth it from my experience as I ended up with Notorious 6s anyway.. and now that they have a new 4s with the majority of upgrades out of the box.. I would go with that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back