Kraton What's next for Arrma??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrahbee

Send-Flip-Break-Fix-Repeat 🤙🏼
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Infraction 4x4
Anyone know what's next for the arrma lineup? Re-releases with upgrades, new models etc..

Remember just 1 thing these companies not give away nothing on the last RC Cars,so we just have to wait,even my local HS that has been on the game for 33 years they found out bout the XRT like everyone else,so is just the waiting game😩😩

Senton 6s EXB Roller !!!! LOL
shocked the princess bride GIF
😵‍💫

I said this elsewhere but, a mini-scale Typhon would be SICK. I love mini cars (especially in the winter when I don't dare send my bigger rigs, as every darn thing breaks constantly in the cold) and a 1/16th-1/18th scale would be wild. I honestly can't see them scaling down that small, however.

I said this elsewhere but, a mini-scale Typhon would be SICK. I love mini cars (especially in the winter when I don't dare send my bigger rigs, as every darn thing breaks constantly in the cold) and a 1/16th-1/18th scale would be wild. I honestly can't see them scaling down that small, however.
https://rlaarlo.com/products/rlaarlo-amx12 I think they have a good 1/14th scale also!

https://rlaarlo.com/products/rlaarlo-amx12 I think they have a good 1/14th scale also!
Funny, I just saw this brand mentioned elsewhere (maybe Reddit?) and the name put me off, but the site itself and the presentation really sells it for me. I'm not looking to take it outdoors much (aside from some street) so durability isn't my absolute biggest concern, but ideally I can use it with some of my existing batteries for my minis. Long as I can solder on a new connector - I will definitely keep this in mind, as my other thought was a Carisma 1/24th scale for around the same price.

Funny, I just saw this brand mentioned elsewhere (maybe Reddit?) and the name put me off, but the site itself and the presentation really sells it for me. I'm not looking to take it outdoors much (aside from some street) so durability isn't my absolute biggest concern, but ideally I can use it with some of my existing batteries for my minis. Long as I can solder on a new connector - I will definitely keep this in mind, as my other thought was a Carisma 1/24th scale for around the same price.
I would buy that Rlaarlo car before I bought any of the WL Toys cars these were copied from. The only thing this car lacks is sealed diffs. Everything else seems pretty good on it. I am just hoping they went with 0.5 mod or 48p gears on the pinion and spur or else the adjustable motor mount is worthless.

If you want something better look at LC Racing, they made the cars the Rlaarlo and WL Toys cars were copied from.

LC Racing EMB-1

1669071511200.png

Rlaarlo 1/14

1669071788511.png

Rlaarlo AMX12

1669071920924.png

WL Toys 144001

1669071595275.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back