Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No fair, I can't play, haven't needed gas yet since I bought my new car a couple weeks ago. Soon though.

Hmm the prices mentioned in this thread are for gallons I guess?

I paid €1.67 a liter for diesel yesterday, which was the lowest since….I can remember. (Roughly 6.2 per gallon)

It’s been above the €2 for a year or so.

1671563259470.png

No fair, I can't play, haven't needed gas yet since I bought my new car a couple weeks ago. Soon though.
What car do you have, a Tesla?
No fuel needed????:LOL:

3.14/gallon last weekend when I fueled up. I see it dropped to 3.11 today. Mobil. Mobil and Husky seem to be the cheapest around these days.
Best to buy gas on a Monday. Cheapest. Wednesday is the worst day to buy gas. Usually highest price.
Here in NY and in FL. This varies by state.

Last edited:
What car do you have, a Tesla?
No fuel needed????:LOL:

Not a Tesla. 🤣 Mrs. Doom and I alternate driving days, saves gas and keeps the mileage down on the cars, we have been doing it for more than 15 years now. One of the benefits of working fairly close to each other.

Just paid $2.84 87 octane at Sam's Club Lansing, Il.

Not a Tesla. 🤣 Mrs. Doom and I alternate driving days, saves gas and keeps the mileage down on the cars, we have been doing it for more than 15 years now. One of the benefits of working fairly close to each other.
Working close to home is nice, wife got a new Elantra in 2002 drove it to work for 17 years. Had 54,000 when we got rid of it 🤣

I just paid the cheapest I have ever paid, $2.64 at Murphy's Express Naperville IL. Premium was only $3.34 as well, and diesel is $3.99 at Sam's Club which is pretty good.
I remember when Diesel was always cheaper than regular gasoline. Then they modded Diesel to a "Clean" diesel, and it costs way more.

Back