Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid 3.47 while Nicole was blowing Florida last Thursday.
Your Governor Ron did the right thing and reduced gas taxes.
I think Trump is jealous now.:ROFLMAO:
I'm going out today and need to fuel up. I'll let you know what I paid today. I go through a 19 gallon tank every 10 days or so. I don't need to drive much here in NYC. But local driving really sucks the gas in my Toy SUV V6. NYC speed limit is 25 mph. Bicycling is faster! And by design this way.:unsure: And there are speed cams almost everywhere. I spend more on $50. Speed Cam tickets than anything else. New ones pop up out of nowhere. I need to cover my Plate now!!! NYC is so broke and greedy. Broke becuase City Gov't is greedy. :mad: Mispending. Lining the Pol pockets along with Waste. I worked for the city for 23 years. I seen it all.

Last edited:
Your Governor Ron did the right thing and reduced gas taxes.
I think Trump is jealous now.:ROFLMAO:
I'm going out today and need to fuel up. I'll let you know what I paid today. I go through a 19 gallon tank every 10 days or so. I don't need to drive much here in NYC. But local driving really sucks the gas in my Toy SUV V6. NYC speed limit is 25 mph. Bicycling is faster! And by design this way.:unsure: And there are speed cams almost everywhere. I spend more on $50. Speed Cam tickets than anything else. New ones pop up out of nowhere. I need to cover my Plate now!!! NYC is so broke and greedy. Broke becuase City Gov't is greedy. :mad: Mispending. Lining the Pol pockets along with Waste. I worked for the city for 23 years. I seen it all.
Until the election.... yep, bait and switch. 🤣

Here in Rhode island it's $3.75 high end and the lowest I saw today was$3.65 lowest grade 87 I stopped filled my tank in my SUV and used my stop and shop gas points at $2.50 each gallon .already had a half a tank so 20 bucks filled the rest👍😁 love them gas points
For those who don't know here is a tip if you don't want waterd down gas stations be aware.. go to a gas station near a highway because they are constantly refilling there pumps..so you get good gas..a lot of inner city pumps are waterd down.which now most of us are near winter season and if there is water in your gas your fuel lines will freeze.no bueno.i normally every other tank full use a bottle of water remover by Lucas ..it's cheap at Walmart and it protects your fuel system.for those who need high octane.use cheap gas 87 and drop a bottle of high octane booster per one full tank.. cheaper than buying the high octane gas ..and if you buy the Lucas brand you'll get lubricant additive to your system..marvel mystery oil is also great to use in your oil and gas ..if you use it in your oil just replace one quart of your oil with one quart of marvel mystery oil..and if you drop it in your gas I use a quarter of the quart to a full tank.been using these tips for many years and all the customers that come to our shop.👍😁

Last edited:
Do these simple steps and you'll get more miles per tank full ..might not seem a lot but at the end of the year that's a few hundred saved in gas .which means a few more hundred spent on rc upgrades 👍😁 for free

Bait and switch by who?
Maybe follow the quote? 🤔
Fuel prices went up immediately after the 1 month tax hiatus leading up to the mid terms, and now it's back down to where it was before the "tax break".
We're back to 3.29 locally for the cheap stuff, and 4.89 for diesel here in Daytona. I use both routinely...

Maybe follow the quote? 🤔
Fuel prices went up immediately after the 1 month tax hiatus leading up to the mid terms, and now it's back down to where it was before the "tax break".
We're back to 3.29 locally for the cheap stuff, and 4.89 for diesel here in Daytona. I use both routinely...
I’m in the fuel business. Don’t believe everything you hear about that tax break and stuff surrounding it. There’s a lot of behind the scenes stuff that you don’t know about.

I paid 3.07 in Wisconsin yesterday, should brought some gas cans ...
About a month ago I filled up an empty VP 55gal drum with ethanol free 92 for my small engines and boat. I do too many miles to keep doing that for my car. I’d be through it all in about 3 days. If I didn’t drive that much, I’d do it! The small one off stations are cheaper than that. Hell, Woodmans was $2.99 over the weekend in IL. I’m skeptical on Woodmans fuel though, seem to get close to 30 miles less a tank.

Back